**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I'm 5'10", 215, usually wear a sz 36waist in pants and jeans but the waist usually fits a little big it's just to fit the rest of my legs. Should I go L or XL in the Tech fleece pants. I don't want to be swimming in them but I don't want to look like Whiz either.
Like wiz LOL!! Yea no leggins fam

I'm 5'10", 215, usually wear a sz 36waist in pants and jeans but the waist usually fits a little big it's just to fit the rest of my legs. Should I go L or XL in the Tech fleece pants. I don't want to be swimming in them but I don't want to look like Whiz either.
Im around the same size and i go with the XL. Usually i wear L in sweats but how these are cut i went up in size

It also has to do with your frame. I played highschool football and we had to do squats, up downs and sprints year round. My thighs and calves show the result of that and an XL fits perfect for me

In my opinion go with the XL you wont be disapointed

Last edited:
Im around the same size and i go with the XL. Usually i wear L in sweats but how these are cut i went up in size

It also has to do with your frame. I played highschool football and we had to do squats, up downs and sprints year round. My thighs and calves show the result of that and an XL fits perfect for me

Appreciate it fam. I'll go with the XL

Secretary sent me this moments ago. Hope they fit cause thats a good deal. I'm out of the country right now.

Damn. How did did i miss this price wherever it was?
Any chance of the of the Dark Grey's restocking? It's the only one I need of the original colors. When's the next drop going to occur? Any info? Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
for the folks who mentioned they were 5'10 about 215-220. getting XL in tech fleech,

you have a pic of how they fit on you? I'm bout the same size/build. i rather try them in person but as yall know near impossible to even see them in stores.

Damn. How did did i miss this price wherever it was?
Any chance of the of the Dark Grey's restocking? It's the only one I need of the original colors. When's the next drop going to occur? Any info? Thanks.

PO
im saying...

WHERE WAS THAT!!!!!!

You will be good bro 

Im an inch shorter than you at 5'11 and the length is perfectly fine and im no daddy long legs myself

I picked up two pairs of the medium tech fleece pants in black, one from ndc and the other from NTLV. The ones from ndc fit perfectly, the ones from NTLV fit very loosely. The waist band was a little stretched as well as the cuffs at the bottom. Even the butt part was extra baggy like hammer pants but the ndc pair fit me perfectly or closer to ninja like pants.

I picked up two pairs of the medium tech fleece pants in black, one from ndc and the other from NTLV. The ones from ndc fit perfectly, the ones from NTLV fit very loosely. The waist band was a little stretched as well as the cuffs at the bottom. Even the butt part was extra baggy like hammer pants but the ndc pair fit me perfectly or closer to ninja like pants.
The one you got from Nike town was most likely a return.

Someone before you had already got jiggy in them joints

On top of that you got customers coming in handling the pants stretching it out even more

The NDC pair were perfectly brand new.

I need HELP. Does anyone know where I can get a pair of the AW77 cuffed fleece pants in black size S/small? I was gonna purchase this morning off NDC but my size is gone. Can someone please point me in the direction of these. I'm willing to import from overseas if necessary. I'm in the US.

Last edited:
^^^ no, NDC UK will not ship to the US. check RUvilla, as they occasionally have those in stock. i haven't checked for a while.

i ordered a pair of the venom french terry pants this morning to try off of NDC. they're 100% cotton, seem to have the tapered fit of the tech fleece, and they have zippers on the legs and crotch. however, they do not have the zippered pocket like the tech fleece. will let yall know when they arrive.

^^^ no, NDC UK will not ship to the US. check RUvilla, as they occasionally have those in stock. i haven't checked for a while.

i ordered a pair of the venom french terry pants this morning to try off of NDC. they're 100% cotton, seem to have the tapered fit of the tech fleece, and they have zippers on the legs and crotch. however, they do not have the zippered pocket like the tech fleece. will let yall know when they arrive.
Unfortunately I just called and asked. Thanks for the help. Repped.

Nobody seems to have a small in the AW77 cuffed fleece pants in black. I've check everywhere, even Amazon and eBay. Smh. If anyone comes across a pair let me know. Thanks

Please do let us know. Thanks

sure, will do. i have a pair of black fleece techs which fit great. (i'm 6 feet, 150, wear 32x32 pants, medium in tech fleece). i got the grey USOC pants, which had the "diaper" affect in the rear. returned them because of it. really looking forward to these venom french terry pants. think it's ridiculous that the black pair is 65 and grey is 90. i asked nike to price check and make sure that's correct. weird to see the same product code in two colorways be that far apart in price.

I get the diaper affect with the tech pants, but I think some of you wear your pants much tighter than I find comfortable. I'm 5'7 150, pretty muscular and the small was way tight so I wear a medium.

I get the diaper affect with the tech pants, but I think some of you wear your pants much tighter than I find comfortable. I'm 5'7 150, pretty muscular and the small was way tight so I wear a medium.

I kinda see what you mean.

I have 2 pairs from Nike.com and do fit different in my opinion. A grey and black pair, the black pair seems more fitted and slick looking compared to the Grey Pair.

Back
Top Bottom