**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

BOLO...

Do we still think that NDC is releasing new tech pants on 1/9?
Seems like it. They have already came out with new Nike Tech Fleece, wind runner, and stuff. Also, Europe and Asia have already received the new tech pants.

anyone know when NIke gonna release all of the Sochi Olympic gear. i see a few pieces up but when is the whole collection available. thanks in advance?
Yeah I was wondering about this too!  Anyone have a date or at least a time frame?  Games are starting soon!

I may try XL for the jacket. I went L with the pants. 6'1, 33w, 160 lbs
XL might be too big for you. For your waist, a L should do..maybe a M with your weight.  But best bet, if you can, buy all three sizes and return/sell the others. That's what I did.

Picked up my first fleece tech pants at Niketown Seattle. Went with the all black in a size medium and they're the perfect length for me - wanted a little of that baggy look on the lower half (I'm 5'7").

XL might be too big for you. For your waist, a L should do..maybe a M with your weight.  But best bet, if you can, buy all three sizes and return/sell the others. That's what I did.
Not for the jacket. It's either going to be L or XL with the jacket. 

The pants I tried M and it was waaaaay too tight. L is perfect in the pants.

I just need the darker heather. I have the red, the black, the lighter heather, and of course i'll take the blue i posted earlier.

Hopefully they restock soon.

I need all 3 of the first colorways. Heather Grey's are here locally, but not in my size (M). Reds I can purchase overseas easily, but, from what I'm reading here looks like Nike's alluding to the new ones dropping on the 9th. We'll see.

Last edited:
At this point im gonna get every color of tech pants they release i dont care if they are 80 dollars 

I'm 5'10", 215, usually wear a sz 36waist in pants and jeans but the waist usually fits a little big it's just to fit the rest of my legs. Should I go L or XL in the Tech fleece pants. I don't want to be swimming in them but I don't want to look like Whiz either.

I'm heading to London next week. Hoping to grab some euro cws of the tech pants. Can't get enough of them. Go-to after work and weekend wear.

Back
Top Bottom