**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Just purchased the red tech pants in a medium, total came to about 90.

I'm about 5'8-5'9 170 size 34 waist, was that the appropriate size to get?

Don't want them skin tight but no loose like regular sweats either, which I usually wear a medium in.

Just purchased the red tech pants in a medium, total came to about 90.

I'm about 5'8-5'9 170 size 34 waist, was that the appropriate size to get?

Don't want them skin tight but no loose like regular sweats either, which I usually wear a medium in.

Should of went with a Large. That medium will be tight on you.

Do the AW77 cuffed fleece pants fit slim like the tech pants do? Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on this medium or not. I usually wear small in nike pants.

Last edited:
They look looser in pics, but I've never seem in person...

I know. I just got on these pants and didn't realize how sought after they were. What's really killing me is I probably need the AW77 in small and the tech in medium but have found every size but the 2 I need. Is their any truth to the January 9th restock for either?

They look looser in pics, but I've never seem in person...

I know. I just got on these pants and didn't realize how sought after they were. What's really killing me is I probably need the AW77 in small and the tech in medium but have found every size but the 2 I need. Is their any truth to the January 9th restock for either?
I have no clue on the restock but I'm hopin it's true. Hopefully online AND at Niketown locations...

$270 for Brand new with box and with original finishline receipt Jordan XI Breds, is that a good price?

Has anyone seen the "Nike AW77 3.0 Tech Full Zip Fleece Hoodie" with the Oregon O on the front w/ yellow zippers? I saw it on ftl.com one day then it was gone!

You can't add those Macy's tech pants to cart (or at least I haven't been able to for the past 2 days).

Do the AW77 cuffed fleece pants fit slim like the tech pants do? Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on this medium or not. I usually wear small in nike pants.
I ordered both styles during the Christmas restock.  The AW77 Ace Cuff IS looser throughout the legs BUT the length and bagginess around the lower torso are about the same.  Tech Fleece is quite a bit tighter in the lower legs, maybe a touch longer (marginally).  I'm 6'4 sz 34 waist and went with a L in both BUT I wish they were a touch longer. 

I ordered both styles during the Christmas restock.  The AW77 Ace Cuff IS looser throughout the legs BUT the length and bagginess around the lower torso are about the same.  Tech Fleece is quite a bit tighter in the lower legs, maybe a touch longer (marginally).  I'm 6'4 sz 34 waist and went with a L in both BUT I wish they were a touch longer. 
Thank you. Repped.

Maybe I need to clear my cache. I can not add any of those

Last edited:
2.0 have slimmer arm width than original. However, 2.0 windrunner runs the same with original.

i caved in and bought both a medium and large for the new 2.0 Windrunner Tech Fleece. I will update later on fitting once they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom