**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

fyi, after my requests NDC did do a price adjustment on the venom french terry pants in grey. they also are now $65 (down from $90) with a decent size run available.

I have both 2.0 and original for wind runner and crew. Only thing I need is pants.

Nice. Mind if I ask how it fits you and your height and build? There hasn't been too much info on how it fits on different body types. I understand that the windrunner 1.0 and 2.0 are slimmer than the other tech hoodies, but everyone prefers a little difference in fitting. I'll try to post pics for those sitting on the fence between sizes - one thing I dislike about online shopping.

Do those who have them like the AW77? How do they hold up over time and are they as comfortable as the tech fleece?

Nice. Mind if I ask how it fits you and your height and build? There hasn't been too much info on how it fits on different body types. I understand that the windrunner 1.0 and 2.0 are slimmer than the other tech hoodies, but everyone prefers a little difference in fitting. I'll try to post pics for those sitting on the fence between sizes - one thing I dislike about online shopping.

I am 181 cm and weight about 145 but gained 20 pounds over winter. Waist is size 30 and have really broad shoulder like a

swimmer. I wear small in top amd medium in bottom.

The grey is 100% cotton, the other is 80%. That's the only difference.
Do those of you with these AW77's like them? I'm on the fence!!! Someone said they had "diaper butt" effect but someone else said that they modified the pants to address that, can anyone shed light on this? THANKS!!

FYI CODE: SUNDAY for Macy's bring the pants down to $64.00

I'm selling my small USOCs for 90 shipped if anyone might be interested, decided to just keep my black pair. Tags are still attached but faded because I did wear the pants for a day.

The new 2.0 Tech pants keep the same overall design (albeit striped) but they aren't thermal fleece anymore or are they? 

There is no mention of any thermal qualities in the product description anymore, while the 1.0 were stressing the "warmth without weight" construction, and the new pants seem to be called just "Tech Pants 2.0", not "Tech Fleece Pants 2.0". But still the same 66% cotton / 34% polyester composition. So not specifically for cold weather anymore?

Last edited:
I'm selling my small USOCs for 90 shipped if anyone might be interested, decided to just keep my black pair. Tags are still attached but faded because I did wear the pants for a day.
what height and weight are you and how do they fit?

Everyone has it wrong here, or everyone is super muscular. I an 5'10 and size 32 waist, but medium is WAAAAAAY too baggy on the butt. Meaning, diaper fit. I am ridiculously pissed because I bought both black and grey medium from last week restock and listened to everyone about the fit :frown:

I know it will be impossible to get a swap for a size small. So I am probably going to return them to nike.

That being said, if anyone has a size small in either ( new please as these are both new with tags ), I will gladly swap.

Everyone has it wrong here, or everyone is super muscular. I an 5'10 and size 32 waist, but medium is WAAAAAAY too baggy on the butt. Meaning, diaper fit. I am ridiculously pissed because I bought both black and grey medium from last week restock and listened to everyone about the fit :frown:

I know it will be impossible to get a swap for a size small. So I am probably going to return them to nike.

That being said, if anyone has a size small in either ( new please as these are both new with tags ), I will gladly swap.

:lol:

You must really want them to fit like leggings then.

I really like these sweatpants, and its slim look but going true to size is out the question, unless your legs are just bone.

Keep in mine when you wash them there will be some shrinkage.

I do not want them to fit like leggings, but I don't want to swim in them. Here is a picture to see what I mean.

If you like that fit then that is on you, but you should not judge someone else over the fit they prefer.

Those dont look good fam, return them...I can see where you got that diaper effect from.. its just my opinion but I would return them

Last edited:
Once again dude above me is a clown...like we don't know there sweats....Probably trying to get his post count up. The legs are to tight....I can see where the diaper comes into play. Looks like you just shiat on yourself. Not a good look fam

Last edited:
Sorry if this is not the proper forum, but yesterday I came across the USOC AW77 Fleece hoodie, in a size XXL. I generally wear a size Large, but in this collection I have found xl to fit. I would really like to keep the hoodie, but it is a little too big. I was wondering if anyone had experience in washing this article, and whether or not it would shrink properly? Thanks to anyone who has any info In regard to this.

I do not want them to fit like leggings, but I don't want to swim in them. Here is a picture to see what I mean.

If you like that fit then that is on you, but you should not judge someone else over the fit they prefer.

Sorry if this is not the proper forum, but yesterday I came across the USOC AW77 Fleece hoodie, in a size XXL. I generally wear a size Large, but in this collection I have found xl to fit. I would really like to keep the hoodie, but it is a little too big. I was wondering if anyone had experience in washing this article, and whether or not it would shrink properly? Thanks to anyone who has any info In regard to this.
I have 2 AW77 3.0s and neither has shrunk in the wash.  I hang dry, however.

Back
Top Bottom