**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Yeah I'm pretty sure they released along side of the Area 72 pack. I was surprised when I saw them on the website and didn't even get my hopes up about them until I had them in hand, but they are pretty nice 
eek.gif

For those wondering, I recommend washing these on the recommended cycle and temp on the tags and then air dry. No wrinkles, no piling...also turn them inside out as well when washing.

Really contemplating copping that Olympic destroyer on NDC but wondering if should wait for it to maybe go on sale after the Olympics. I don't think it'll sell...

Searched throughout this thread and couldn't find a definite answer...what's the general consensus on the fit of the tech fleece pants 2.0 vs the 1.0? Some say the 2.0 is baggier, some say it's tighter. Thoughts?

Nike tech fleece 1.0 colors black (sizes S, M, & XXL) and grey (sizes XL & XXL) have been restocked on NDC guys!

Nike tech fleece 1.0 colors black (sizes S, M, & XXL) and grey (sizes XL & XXL) have been restocked on NDC guys!
Were you able to get a pair through that restock? I just checked, no luck, says it's unavailable. 

I want to purchase Nike ribbed/cuffed fleece pants/sweatpants. Where can I cop? :nerd:

+

Fleece shorts/sweatshorts. Where at?

Ndc or niketowns, bought a pair of sweatshorts the other day actually but they should have what your looking for on their site

The gray have sold out on NDC, but I was lucky enough to phone order a size Medium from Niketown Boston.

The Nike Running Flatiron Store in New York had sizes L and XL in both Gray and Black last time I was there.

Thanks fellas.

Were you able to get a pair through that restock? I just checked, no luck, says it's unavailable. 
I could've, because I was able to add them to my cart easily. But I already own the nike tech fleece pants 1.0 (black) and 2.0 (grey) in a size Medium, so I didn't really buy any and just tried helping you guys out.

It Wont Sell

FACTS

Yeah, you good. Most stuff at NDC either sells out in a day or sits until a price drop. The latter is more common with clothing and especially the high end stuff. Waiting on another drop on the all over flash jacket and Olympic aero loft coat...$990 combined retail that you will probably be able to scoop for half that by 1APR. I suspect the Pendleton USA destroyer will go through the same process.

So i got a pair of black tech 1.0 size small on ebay for $110 that I'd like to get rid of, is there a way to do this without putting them on Ebay? I tried Craigslist without luck. 

So i got a pair of black tech 1.0 size small on ebay for $110 that I'd like to get rid of, is there a way to do this without putting them on Ebay? I tried Craigslist without luck. 
There's a buying/selling thread here.

It Wont Sell

FACTS

Yeah, you good. Most stuff at NDC either sells out in a day or sits until a price drop. The latter is more common with clothing and especially the high end stuff. Waiting on another drop on the all over flash jacket and Olympic aero loft coat...$990 combined retail that you will probably be able to scoop for half that by 1APR. I suspect the Pendleton USA destroyer will go through the same process.
The waiting game begins lol...

Last edited:
tech fleece pants do i go for the Medium or get Large? 6'1 - 32/33 waist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom