**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

tech fleece pants do i go for the Medium or get Large? 6'1 - 32/33 waist.

In my opinion if your getting them for there intended purpose get the medium but if wearing casually get the large. Then again it depends on how big your legs are because of the tapered fit. I personally went with a small 6'1-29 waist

In my opinion if your getting them for there intended purpose get the medium but if wearing casually get the large. Then again it depends on how big your legs are because of the tapered fit. I personally went with a small 6'1-29 waist
Isnt just wearing them casually the purpose

They are a nike sportswear product

They're great for running, I'm actually trying to get another pair to run in, I've been running in mine for a few weeks now. Wanna wash these & give them some rest (running wise)

Here are a couple pics of the 1.0s on me size medium. I'm 5'7" 175. Some people might like them a bit looser but I like the fit in the mediums.

Last edited:
just got my shipping from a random nike restock, ordered both the grey and black in L, for those that wondering and if it matter in detail, im 5'10 asian, atheltic build and wear the pant at my hip point(ASIS) and the size L was perfectly where i want it long enough where kinda fold over so it doesnt look like leggings. if i get a chance ill post up a picture during the weekend Lunar New Year party

thanks for long time posters here that help me make my decision on sizes

BTW, was at my local Champs Yardline picking up a destroyer jacket, chattign with one of worker about the Tech line, he said that those pants came and gone instantly, but his manager said that spring season come up they are expecting a large supply of both the grey and black tech series line from pant, hoodie and crew. and claims that it gonna be more than enough to supply the demands they have been getting. ill post up net time i hear anything and see them

just got my shipping from a random nike restock, ordered both the grey and black in L, for those that wondering and if it matter in detail, im 5'10 asian, atheltic build and wear the pant at my hip point(ASIS) and the size L was perfectly where i want it long enough where kinda fold over so it doesnt look like leggings. if i get a chance ill post up a picture during the weekend Lunar New Year party

thanks for long time posters here that help me make my decision on sizes
still waiting on my L to ship from oneness but now i'm a little concerned that they'll fit long. i'm not looking to have them fold over (i'm about 6').

anyone know what the diff in length between the M and L is? is it minimal?

I just got the Tech Fleece Pants 2.0 in heather grey but these fit waaay tighter than ver 1.0.

I'd suggest to go one size up for ver 2.0.

Now I need to get rid of my medium and hunt for large...smh

I just got the Tech Fleece Pants 2.0 in heather grey but these fit waaay tighter than ver 1.0.

Is it the waist or the thighs or just everything?

That's weird.

I have 2 of each grey, dark heather, and black tech 1.0 and 2 of grey in tech 2.0.

2.0 version is slightly bigger (not much noticeable) than tech 1.0.

I would keep in same size unless you gained weight or you stretch the tech 1.0 by wearing them a lot or something.

That's weird.

I have 2 of each grey, dark heather, and black tech 1.0 and 2 of grey in tech 2.0.

2.0 version is slightly bigger (not much noticeable) than tech 1.0.

I would keep in same size unless you gained weight or you stretch the tech 1.0 by wearing them a lot or something.
Hmm that's weird..lol

Ver 1.0 tech fleece pants didn't fit me this tight when I first tried them on.

I feel like the area around my thighs is slimmer than 1.0.

Is it the waist or the thighs or just everything?
Yeah, I feel like everything is slighty smaller than version 1.0 tech fleece pants but especially around my thighs.

I'm true 30 and I didn't want them to fit me too tight so I went one up from my regular size when I bought tech fleece pants 1.0 and they fit me well.

I bought the same size (Medium) for ver 2.0 tech fleece pants but they fit a bit slimmer imo.

I think I'll be able to wear Large with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom