**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

really looking for a XXL in the grey tech fleece pants. Ordered off JD, then they refunded me saying they were out of stock, smh. Any other link would be

much appreciated

That's weird.

I have 2 of each grey, dark heather, and black tech 1.0 and 2 of grey in tech 2.0.

2.0 version is slightly bigger (not much noticeable) than tech 1.0.

I would keep in same size unless you gained weight or you stretch the tech 1.0 by wearing them a lot or something.
Hmm that's weird..lol

Ver 1.0 tech fleece pants didn't fit me this tight when I first tried them on.

I feel like the area around my thighs is slimmer than 1.0.

Is it the waist or the thighs or just everything?
Yeah, I feel like everything is slighty smaller than version 1.0 tech fleece pants but especially around my thighs.

I'm true 30 and I didn't want them to fit me too tight so I went one up from my regular size when I bought tech fleece pants 1.0 and they fit me well.

I bought the same size (Medium) for ver 2.0 tech fleece pants but they fit a bit slimmer imo.

I think I'll be able to wear Large with no problem.
LOL let me know if you are getting rid of them 
happy.gif

really looking for a XXL in the grey tech fleece pants. Ordered off JD, then they refunded me saying they were out of stock, smh. Any other link would be
much appreciated

Ndc always restocks that size...

admittingly the pants look ok ( with the right look) , but i havent owned a pair of sweatpants in so long. im a dri-fit shorts kind of guy, i mean i live out in cali.

i come into this thread and its all about these pants. 

idk i just cant see myself wearing these. 

to each his own though

Any 6'2-6'3 guys in here wear size small in tech pants? Not trying to get at anyone, just curious. I have the black 1.0 in medium & I love the fit. Length & tightness is just right. But also black appears more sleeker than other colors by nature. Got soccer pants in black medium it looks fine, got blue in medium, doesn't have the fit. Don't want the same thing to happen with 2.0s

Any 6'2-6'3 guys in here wear size small in tech pants? Not trying to get at anyone, just curious. I have the black 1.0 in medium & I love the fit. Length & tightness is just right. But also black appears more sleeker than other colors by nature. Got soccer pants in black medium it looks fine, got blue in medium, doesn't have the fit. Don't want the same thing to happen with 2.0s

Wont they run short on you?

Finally. Been waiting on those obsidian 2.0s since they showed up on NDC. Copped an M and an L. Gonna see how the M fits.

Does anyone know how the Nike Windrunner 2.0 tech fits? I really like the longer back hem, but I want to see how long it is.

Does anyone have a fit pic?

Back
Top Bottom