**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

but how many of you guys are actually using them for that reason...

nevermind 
i dont ball in my jordans 
laugh.gif
 and i agree most of you tall dudes are looking very KD-ish in some of these long johns.

not hating, but they do look weird of some dudes.

oh whale
i dont but they do keep me nice and warm in this crazy NYC winter weather...

Another new out of stock colorway is up on NDC for the 2.0 pants, Charcoal Heathr/Black/Black, Style - Color # 585204 - 071

Look at these haters. Just ordered my 2nd and 3rd pair this week during the restock. About to wear a hole into my heather greys I ordered back in August 2013. These are the G.O.A.T.
Who's hating? This thread was about Nike clothing and turned into the Tech Fleece thread. It should be renamed that.

Who's hating? This thread was about Nike clothing and turned into the Tech Fleece thread. It should be renamed that.

Nothing's stopping anyone from talking about other Nike apparel. Tech gear is what's hot right now. If your tired of the tech talk bring something else to the thread worth talking about.

Has anyone else had this problem? Been trying to figure out how to get rid of the ripples on my pair but can't seem to find a way. Any recommendations appreciated.
I have that problem with every pair I own, but it is most pronounced on my Grey 1.0s.  Doesn't bother me anymore. 

Yeah, I've had it for awhile now as well but still trying to figure out how to get rid of it. Kinda annoying.

Has anyone else had this problem? Been trying to figure out how to get rid of the ripples on my pair but can't seem to find a way. Any recommendations appreciated.

I have that problem with every pair I own, but it is most pronounced on my Grey 1.0s.  Doesn't bother me anymore. 

Yup, I own the grey and black 1.0. It only happens on my grey pair, I've tried ironing the outside and it seems ti fix until I wear them again. I guess after my first wash, I'll try to iron both sides..

Back
Top Bottom