**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

how bad is customs when ordering from JD sports? i've never ordered overseas before, and i would like to order those tech pants in gray if they truly are the 1.0's. would def appreciate the help!
I've ordered tech pants on two separate occasions with them and never incurred customs charges.  I bought the N98 Tech jacket from another Danish website and didn't get any customs from them either.  Never been hit with customs fees ever.  However, I only make purchases less than $200, which I believe is the threshold for charging customs fees.  So just make sure it's less than $200 and you're fine.  If not, make two separate purchases if possible (as long as the shipping is less than the potential customs fees--typical cost/benefit analysis). 

@JerkStore  Thanks for the clarification. I never thought about ordering online overseas until now, so when people bring up customs, I get lost. 

I'm really close to pulling the trigger to buy those tech pants from JD sports, but I just don't want to recieve the 2.0's like people did when they ordered from size? 

@JerkStore  Thanks for the clarification. I never thought about ordering online overseas until now, so when people bring up customs, I get lost. 

I'm really close to pulling the trigger to buy those tech pants from JD sports, but I just don't want to recieve the 2.0's like people did when they ordered from size? 
What are your qualms with the 2.0?  Not digging he heather?

I'm really just not a big fan of the striped look that the 2.0's have. If anyone happens to have an actual picture of them, please share. I, and maybe some other members, would really like to see how look when worn. 

The Windrunner fits much better than the AW77 hoodies.  Love my windrunner.
what size would you recommend for the windrunner hoodie? I usually order small or medium in nike gear,  but for the AW77 tech fleece I tried on a small, it was a slightly baggy, the arm/sleeves were def too long also.   Does this jacket actually keep you somewhat warm?   I have a few windbreaker jackets, but they are so thin, its almost like a summer jacket...which is pointless imo. 

looking to get this

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/windrunner-jacket/pid-721835/pgid-721834

Last edited:

I'm really just not a big fan of the striped look that the 2.0's have. If anyone happens to have an actual picture of them, please share. I, and maybe some other members, would really like to see how look when worn. 
im pretty sure people have posted their tech fleece 2.0s on this thread. just need to go back

Get the 2.0  They look great.  I got some UK/Euro exclusives and I love them and the heather works well.  It's a good look and an upgrade from a standard grey.  And it's getting very difficult to find the 1.0 versions.  Trust me, get the 2.0 and you wont look back. 

what size would you recommend for the windrunner hoodie? I usually order small or medium in nike gear,  but for the AW77 tech fleece I tried on a small, it was a slightly baggy, the arm/sleeves were def too long also.   Does this jacket actually keep you somewhat warm?   I have a few windbreaker jackets, but they are so thin, its almost like a summer jacket...which is pointless imo. 

looking to get this

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/windrunner-jacket/pid-721835/pgid-721834
I got my true size in the tech windrunner and it fit perfect.  It's a Medium and I wear a M in every Nike Hoodie I have.  Bear in mind this is only for Tech Fleece.  I can only assume that the windrunner you linked to would fit similar to the tech fleece windrunner.  Go with your true size. 

My AW77 3.0 is also in a M and fits bigger--the arms are about an inch or two longer than the windrunner.  And I tried on the regular AW77 1.0 and it fit similar to the 3.0.  I also have a 3.0 in a small (that I just gave to my fiance) that fit just like my Medium N98 jacket. 

If you are going in blind, get the windrunner and N98 in your true size and possibly go a size down for the AW77 (I would buy two sizes and return one if possible).

Finally, the windrunner tech fleece is BY FAR the softest piece of the collection.  Pants are just behind with the N98 and AW77 3.0 being the least soft and more coarse.

The windrunner you linked will not keep you warm, IMO.

No customs fees here either...and I received the 1.0s

Get the 2.0  They look great.  I got some UK/Euro exclusives and I love them and the heather works well.  It's a good look and an upgrade from a standard grey.  And it's getting very difficult to find the 1.0 versions.  Trust me, get the 2.0 and you wont look back. 

I got my true size in the tech windrunner and it fit perfect.  It's a Medium and I wear a M in every Nike Hoodie I have.  Bear in mind this is only for Tech Fleece.  I can only assume that the windrunner you linked to would fit similar to the tech fleece windrunner.  Go with your true size. 

My AW77 3.0 is also in a M and fits bigger--the arms are about an inch or two longer than the windrunner.  And I tried on the regular AW77 1.0 and it fit similar to the 3.0.  I also have a 3.0 in a small (that I just gave to my fiance) that fit just like my Medium N98 jacket. 

If you are going in blind, get the windrunner and N98 in your true size and possibly go a size down for the AW77 (I would buy two sizes and return one if possible).

Finally, the windrunner tech fleece is BY FAR the softest piece of the collection.  Pants are just behind with the N98 and AW77 3.0 being the least soft and more coarse.

The windrunner you linked will not keep you warm, IMO.
Thanks so much, that is very detailed and helpful. Repped. 

Got my grey tech fleece pants in from fridays restock
I'm 6'1 roughly 130 pounds pants are a small
Pic 1 me in flynits, look the best in my opinion when worn with runners

Pic 2 me wearing a random midcut shoe (military blues)

Damn 6'1" and 130. I thought I was skinny. I'm 5'10 and 132 but went with a medium so the legs a little wider. Still waiting on ndc shipment.

Damn 6'1" and 130. I thought I was skinny. I'm 5'10 and 132 but went with a medium so the legs a little wider. Still waiting on ndc shipment.

I always been small but if i gain too much weight these pants are not going to fit because of the tapered fit

Got my size? order of tech fleece pants today. They sent me the 1.0. Love em.

I saw how everyone was getting the 2.0 from them so I didn't order the 2.0 from NDC when it was in stock.

Now it's sold out.

Salty.
I'm salty you received the 1.0!  The 2.0 are growing on me but really preferred the plain grey.

Got my grey tech fleece pants in from fridays restock
I'm 6'1 roughly 130 pounds pants are a small
Pic 1 me in flynits, look the best in my opinion when worn with runners

Pic 2 me wearing a random midcut shoe (military blues)
You must have to sag those a lot because I'm 5'9 and wear a medium and those fit perfect length wise.

No sag I got my size and they fit perfect, could have sized up for the slight extra leg room but chose not to.
They seem to fit you well. I thought I had read some pages back that the small was an inch or two shorter in length but I am probably mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom