**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

everytime I see a deal on tech fleece jackets,  Im so tempted to buy , but when I try it on it looks like this. 
eyes.gif

everytime I see a deal on tech fleece jackets,  Im so tempted to buy , but when I try it on it looks like this.  :rolleyes

:lol: recognized the same thing. I think you gotta size down heavy on the hoodies (imo), and the only way they'll look right is being worn pretty tight/fitted. More fitted than these dudes are wearing the pants. they're not built like a standard hoody at all.

everytime I see a deal on tech fleece jackets,  Im so tempted to buy , but when I try it on it looks like this. 
eyes.gif
Windrunner is meant to be fitted.  This AW 77 hoody looks like wearing a potato sack, awful and miserable.....like the hunchback of Notre Dame
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Got my size? order of tech fleece pants today. They sent me the 1.0. Love em.

I saw how everyone was getting the 2.0 from them so I didn't order the 2.0 from NDC when it was in stock.

Now it's sold out.

Salty.

Got my size? order of tech fleece pants today. They sent me the 1.0. Love em.

I saw how everyone was getting the 2.0 from them so I didn't order the 2.0 from NDC when it was in stock.

Now it's sold out.

Salty.
shouldve copped just in case and then returned if you received two pairs of 2.0's (free returns man) now next time ya know

how bad is customs when ordering from JD sports? i've never ordered overseas before, and i would like to order those tech pants in gray if they truly are the 1.0's. would def appreciate the help!

how bad is customs when ordering from JD sports? i've never ordered overseas before, and i would like to order those tech pants in gray if they truly are the 1.0's. would def appreciate the help!
im advising you to wait as ive posted earlier. JD has put their tech fleece stuff on sale before for good prices and its only a matter of time till they do so for their tech pants 1.0 stock

Jus got the Olympic tech fleece zip. My first tech fleece product. Crazy comfortable. Sleeves are a lil long but fits prefect on the torso and around my arms...

Back
Top Bottom