**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I'm really just not a big fan of the striped look that the 2.0's have. If anyone happens to have an actual picture of them, please share. I, and maybe some other members, would really like to see how look when worn. 

Check with Nike to see if your order went through from the last restock since they took them off the website. Luckily mine went through will have on Monday.

This thread needs to be renamed to tech fleece sweats. Ain't nothin else being shown or discussed.
There not leggings there actually joggers or running pants whatever term you want to call them.
 Look at these haters. Just ordered my 2nd and 3rd pair this week during the restock. About to wear a hole into my heather greys I ordered back in August 2013. These are the G.O.A.T.

Last edited:
There not leggings there actually joggers or running pants whatever term you want to call them.

they're def not leggings but taking advice from most in this thread will have a dude out here looking like they're in leggings. always a gray area of sus with fashion/sneaker heads. :lol:.

Last edited:
they're def not leggings but taking advice from most in this thread will have a dude out here looking like they're in leggings. always a gray area of sis with fashion/sneaker heads. :lol:.

Agreed . Crazy how dudes in this thread who are. 6' and taller are talking bout wearing a small or a medium. That's straight up leggings.

but how many of you guys are actually using them for that reason...

nevermind 
i dont ball in my jordans 
laugh.gif
 and i agree most of you tall dudes are looking very KD-ish in some of these long johns.

not hating, but they do look weird of some dudes.

oh whale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom