**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I just ordered the tech pants in grey off JD. I have them coming next week and the black aw77 cuffed fleece pants coming this week. My search for them both is officially over. Finally! Thanks for the links and heads up you guys.

It's not that people dislike the tapers it's that they literally look like leggings in the wrong size. For that they could have just purchased the tights.

Coming from someone who wears tights about everyday of the week(yes, just tights, no shorts), the leggings thing is extremely exaggerated here.

They are active wear and probably are made to fit close to 'leggings' so you can actually work out in them, like running/drills/etc.

But I get it, I just don't like the complaints about the sizing for something that's obviously suppose to fit a certain way

Last edited:
I get where you are coming from but the expectation is like this, some people wanted the 513 Levi feel (slim, tapered at the leg) but got the 511 (skinny all the way through). That's how I felt at least. No way to tell from just stick pics because everyone's website had a different representation and stores sold out so fast no one could try them in person.

I get where you are coming from but the expectation is like this, some people wanted the 513 Levi feel (slim, tapered at the leg) but got the 511 (skinny all the way through). That's how I felt at least. No way to tell from just stick pics because everyone's website had a different representation and stores sold out so fast no one could try them in person.

bingo

Last edited:
Coming from someone who wears tights about everyday of the week(yes, just tights, no shorts), the leggings thing is extremely exaggerated here.

They are active wear and probably are made to fit close to 'leggings' so you can actually work out in them, like running/drills/etc.

But I get it, I just don't like the complaints about the sizing for something that's obviously suppose to fit a certain way

I see what you're saying.. They are slim sweatpants and they're supposed to fit a certain way... but at the same time, I doubt most people are wearing them for its intended use. (I know I'm not) I wear them to lounge in, run errands, things like that.. doubt I'll wear them to the gym.

I'll still stick to what I recommend to others from personal experience. Go True to Size for a very FITTED/SLIM silhouette, or you can size up one and be slightly relaxed. Don't get me wrong, sizing up is still pretty slim, its just not tight. I for one workout consistently and have nice legs, so true to size wouldn't of worked under any circumstance.

anybody in here happen to pick up the oly medal stand jacket from last summer olympics?

if so could you chime in on sizing? I know there was a lot of talk about this jacket back during the olympics.

Were the dark grey tech fleece pants a more limited release or something? In restocks, its always either the heather grey or black.

^ I think they were only made in the 1.0 version

I just realized my greys were 1.0s, the 2.0s blend looks crazy. Wow

I see what you're saying.. They are slim sweatpants and they're supposed to fit a certain way... but at the same time, I doubt most people are wearing them for its intended use. (I know I'm not) I wear them to lounge in, run errands, things like that.. doubt I'll wear them to the gym.

I'll still stick to what I recommend to others from personal experience. Go True to Size for a very FITTED/SLIM silhouette, or you can size up one and be slightly relaxed. Don't get me wrong, sizing up is still pretty slim, its just not tight. I for one workout consistently and have nice legs, so true to size wouldn't of worked under any circumstance.

That's understandable. I use mine for lounge. I work out at least twice a day at high intensity (track/weights) and TTS works for me. Know were all different tho!!

Now the problem I run into is length :lol: and I'd run into that sizing up as well.

Wish my legs wasn't so damn long!

Last edited:
I'm 5'11" and 164lbs.

Bought red and black Nike tech pants in Medium and they are a little tight.

If anyone wants to buy them or trade with Large, hit me up.

Btw, the tags are all off but they were tried on only once. Have receipts as well.

My crews came in from JJ's 40% off sale :smokin

I came up on a pair of blk tech size small at nike town earlier in my size small but they fit small some ones gonna be happy when I return the m

Anyone receive the tech fleece pants 2.0 and can speak on fit and comparison to 1.0? Based on pics looks like the 2.0 are less of a drop crotch and more fitted. Shoulda copped those gray 2.0s when I had the chance

My order of black tech pants got canceled for jd sports like last week..even though it still says most sizes are still in stock..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom