**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Anyone receive the tech fleece pants 2.0 and can speak on fit and comparison to 1.0? Based on pics looks like the 2.0 are less of a drop crotch and more fitted. Shoulda copped those gray 2.0s when I had the chance
I should able to tell you sometime next week  when I receive 2.0. Based on other 2.0 I have they are thinner than 1.0 and cut slimmer on arm area.

I don't wanna have to put my tech fleece pants in the washer after only one wear.anyone know the easiest way to spot clean some oil without piling the material?
any help is appreciated.

I don't wanna have to put my tech fleece pants in the washer after only one wear.anyone know the easiest way to spot clean some oil without piling the material?
any help is appreciated.
If you want to prevent piling all you have to do is air dry. Never dry with a machine dryer if you're trying to prevent piling. I do that with all my h&m sweats (lesser quality means more chances of piling) and since then I've had 0 to very minimal piling issues

I feel like this thread should be renamed the fleece tec pants thread.

picked up the cano from macys.com during their one day sale $26

and the blue for $35 from ftl.com

should I get the 65 dollar aw77 sweats or wait and see if the tech fleece sweats restock
be patient and get the tech. 65 dollars on some cuff pants will make you feel like you waste your money. the tech fleece do cost a lot but they have a better feel and cut to it than just some cuffed sweats

Long shot but does anyone know if the Nike SB x Levis denim jacket is in stock anywhere?

Been searching but coming up with nothing. Looking for size L.

^ im joking idc. Leo is bae, so gotta represent.

anyways, does NDC reup on blk/blk destroyer jackets every Fall/Winter?

tech fleece pants should i go with the small or medium i'm 6'1 and around 130. i am a 30 in the waist if that matters

Back
Top Bottom