**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

question for the room......

How many hoodies is too many?
I just copped two. I have 3 others. And im tempted to cop another today with Footlockers 15% off. An all black nike hoodie for $29 shipped is a steal and I feel bad passing it up.

I just copped two. I have 3 others. And im tempted to cop another today with Footlockers 15% off. An all black nike hoodie for $29 shipped is a steal and I feel bad passing it up.

are they all the same hoody? if you have money to spare and enough room your closet by all means you shouldnt feel guilty about copping. 8)

just like tee's you can never have too many.

if youre like me, you have multiple hoodies in black and grey. pullovers and zip ups. 

just like tee's you can never have too many.
if youre like me, you have multiple hoodies in black and grey. pullovers and zip ups. 
Dude, I have over 40, possibly over 50 short sleeve tshirts.
With over 50+ pairs of nikes, it kind of makes sense to have many tees and hoodys. I only have about 5 hoodies.

are they all the same hoody? if you have money to spare and enough room your closet by all means you shouldnt feel guilty about copping. 8)

Theyre all different colors. Some have patterns, others are multiple colors, or just 1 color. Try to minimize redundancy.

Im about to cop right now. lololol.

I have a clothing rack for only Hoodies.  I have about 20 total ranging from high end to low end.  Hoodies are a go-to for me--I pretty much wear them everyday.

Jus got the red crew in from JJ. Love it! Fits jus how I like. Has that wiggle room so I can keep lifting...

Waist: 30
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135

funny dudes were lowkey browbeating the cats trying not to get a tight fit in these or browbeating the cats asking about bigger sizes (as in if you're trying to get a L, XL, you shouldnt be wearing these)

if this guy is 5'7" , 135 and the medium fits like that (not tight. perfect fit imo), then yall are just trying to impose your tight pant wearing preferences on others. dudes aren't anything close to baggy.

funny dudes were lowkey browbeating the cats trying not to get a tight fit in these or browbeating the cats asking about bigger sizes (as in if you're trying to get a L, XL, you shouldnt be wearing these)

if this guy is 5'7" , 135 and the medium fits like that (not tight. perfect fit imo), then yall are just trying to impose your tight pant wearing preferences on others. dudes aren't anything close to baggy.
I'm having hard time understanding your English.

Ordered the Grey Tech fleece joggers from Size? thinking they were the 1.0 version but received the 2.0 instead. Not sure how I feel about these...

Same thing happened with me. The picture they have is of the 1.0's but they sent me the 2.0. I would have preferred the 1.0's but I still like these.

I'm having hard time understanding your English.

I have hard time understanding your's grammar.

nah but if anything you were probably one of the culprits and felt like saying something.

u can get the below articulated statement or stop pretending you can't comprehend some basic slang:

[I, bonafide hustla, find it ]funny [that fellow Niketalk members who post in the current thread] were [subtly, casting negative vibes] the [other members who were] trying [to avoid] a tight fit [from] these [nike tech fleece pant] or [subtly casting negative vibes] to the [aforementioned members] asking about bigger sizes [in general]. (ie: (as in if you're trying to get a L, XL, you shouldnt be wearing these))

if this guy is 5'7" [height], 135 [weight] and the medium fits like that [as the member's picture suggests] (not tight. perfect fit imo [in my opinion]), then yall are just trying to impose your tight pant wearing preferences on others. [the member who posted the pic..his [nike tech fleece pants] aren't anything close to baggy. [and he got a medium]

what's the difference thinking about ordering a pair
I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you the exact differences because this is my first pair of tech pants. All I can see different is that the 2.0 look kind of striped I guess you could call it and the 1.0 are more solid looking.

Did everyone get the 2.0 instead of 1.0 from Size?

Mine is on the way and I don't like the 2.0 :-(

btw,

I still have 2 Medium (red, black) for sale. ;_)

Back
Top Bottom