**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I'm 5'7 155. The small were too tight and the medium fit better but are a but baggy in the back. I went medium because id rather be comfortable and also think that lookwise, too baggy is preferable to too tight. For what it's worth, have a pair of medium Kith sweats that fit much better.
what size waist are you if you dont mind me askin man?

We have very similar measurements and I went with a Large. Are you athletic?
To each their own bro.. you weigh more than me and sized down, they must look like leggings on you.. :smh:
Shoot. I'm fairly athletic. I went with a medium in the Aw77 ace cuff pants if you're familiar with those. Should I cancel the MEDIUM instead?

Last edited:
Shoot. I'm fairly athletic. I went with a medium in the Aw77 ace cuff pants if you're familiar with those. Should I cancel the MEDIUM instead?

Im athletic, I workout and have decent sized legs.. if you fall into that category than I wouldn't suggest getting a medium.. The Aw77 aren't slim fit.. If you have time read the reviews on nike.com for the tech fleece, they all say to size up unless you want them to fit TIGHT.

Im athletic, I workout and have decent sized legs.. if you fall into that category than I wouldn't suggest getting a medium.. The Aw77 aren't slim fit.. If you have time read the reviews on nike.com for the tech fleece, they all say to size up unless you want them to fit TIGHT.
Thanks for the input man

if anyone can help at all, im 5'5 158 lbs and 30" waist. What size would be the best bet for a nice slim fit but not too tight) with the tech fleece 2.0's?

Looks like size? doesn't cancel orders. Ah well guess I can choose bw m or l then flip one I don't want.

To those guys above, I have a very similar frame to you guys. I am a L in the Tech's. M was a little too much on the legging side where as L was more comfortable and still very fitted.

EDIT: Just got my Red Tech's today and thankfully I dodged the customs charge.

Last edited:
I'm not understanding why some of you order tapered sweats that are suppose to fit slim/skinny and don't want them because they are slim or 'man leggings' :lol:

Nike makes non slim fit sweats with cuffs, there are other good options out there if you are looking for a more 'normal' fit.

Back
Top Bottom