**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

false

Sup ya. I'm new here. Just pick these up. Nike Tech reflective L/S jacket

Can you please drop the style number and color code??

Since when are ponchos for women only? I might be the only 1 but the tech poncho is sick IMO. I would buy it in black if they weren't made only for women.

My black tech pants came in from Size? They. Are the 2.0 version. I got them 1 size up because I didn't want them super tight (I'm 5'9 179lbs muscular thighs and calves). I like the fit. I'm waiting on my sizes M and L in the grey sweats from End to give more sizing help. I can give these points so far.

-In pants I am a true 31 but wear a 32 because I have hips and muscular thighs (I'm black) most premium denim (nudie, diesel, rrl) won't fit me in the thigh area.

- waist is kind of loose but that's what the drawstrings are for.

Like I said, I will wait until I can try on both the M and L to say which is a better fit and attempt to take pictures. I hope this helps a little.

My black tech pants came in from Size? They. Are the 2.0 version. I got them 1 size up because I didn't want them super tight (I'm 5'9 179lbs muscular thighs and calves). I like the fit. I'm waiting on my sizes M and L in the grey sweats from End to give more sizing help. I can give these points so far.

-In pants I am a true 31 but wear a 32 because I have hips and muscular thighs (I'm black) most premium denim (nudie, diesel, rrl) won't fit me in the thigh area.

- waist is kind of loose but that's what the drawstrings are for.

Like I said, I will wait until I can try on both the M and L to say which is a better fit and attempt to take pictures. I hope this helps a little.
Pic?

End had Nike Tech pants?

I did a comparison from S to M.   Maybe this will help some of you out.

the small is overlaying the med

small on the left,  medium on the right.

I can wear either im 5'6  135lb.   Med is more comfortable actually, but sags a bit and looks a little like diapers cuz of excess bagginess.   So I currently wear small.  Of course, everyone is a little different in their frame sizes. (muscular, thick, skinny etc.)   but this should help most of you get an idea.   

I did a comparison from S to M.   Maybe this will help some of you out.

the small is overlaying the med

small on the left,  medium on the right.

I can wear either im 5'6  135lb.   Med is more comfortable actually, but sags a bit and looks a little like diapers cuz of excess bagginess.   So I currently wear small.  Of course, everyone is a little different in their frame sizes. (muscular, thick, skinny etc.)   but this should help most of you get an idea.   
thanks for the help man. do you mind sharing your waist size? Im 5'5 160 lbs 30 waist was thinking about getting the small but am not sure

thanks for the help man. do you mind sharing your waist size? Im 5'5 160 lbs 30 waist was thinking about getting the small but am not sure
yeah sure, I wear waist 31-33, depending on what brand of pants.  In general I usually dont really like stuff too tight, just slim if anything.  So the waist is a bit tight for me, (hopefully they will stretch out a bit overtime) but for these the size small overall length and just fit better.  Med would be prob be better if I am just chilling at home, but I figure if I am going all out bum status, then I should go get $5 sweats rather than these. anyway hope that helps.

yeah sure, I wear waist 31-33, depending on what brand of pants.  In general I usually dont really like stuff too tight, just slim if anything.  So the waist is a bit tight for me, (hopefully they will stretch out a bit overtime) but for these the size small overall length and just fit better.  Med would be prob be better if I am just chilling at home, but I figure if I am going all out bum status, then I should go get $5 sweats rather than these. anyway hope that helps.
thanks for the input bro

I'm 5'7 155. The small were too tight and the medium fit better but are a but baggy in the back. I went medium because id rather be comfortable and also think that lookwise, too baggy is preferable to too tight. For what it's worth, have a pair of medium Kith sweats that fit much better.

@vcof2005 what size are the black ones that you sized up on?

Large in the 2.0. My medium grey pair come in tuesday so ill be able to give a better comparison. I probably wont let go of the black ones though. I like the fit and feel. Dont need some skin tight sweats.

I'm 5'8"" 170 and wear a 33 waist. Should I go with a M or L in the tech pants? My other sweats I go M

Back
Top Bottom