**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Just grabbed a large hopefully they fit. Anyone ever order from end before? Not familiar with how long their orders usually arrive.

And yes they are legit to the man above.

Last edited:
How does the Nike Tech Fleece Pants 2.0 fit compare to the first Nike Tech Fleece Pants?

Ok so quick question. Sneakersteal posted this and i was too late to get one. Anyone know what source this could be to take a $530 loss.

Anyone try the new tech super full zip yet?  Interested but I'd like to hear some feedback and see some pictures.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-super-1mm-full-zip-hoodie/pid-842073/pgid-842071

Hey guys. I have some of the Tech Fleece size l. Not fitting the way I hoped. Anyone interested before I return it? Tags and all.

Last edited:
$110 .. what happened? 
sick.gif

appreciate the find though

If you are referring to the price then i believe the price jump is because those look like USOC 1.0 version which retails at $110.. I could be wrong though.

yup, the greys on ****'s are actually the USOCs (can tell by the stitched swoosh) and they do retail for $110 on NDC

I caved and bought it from Macys restock with 15% off.. IMHO these are over rated.. Clearly not worth $80-$100+. Design around the knees are annoying as heck..ok done ranting with my .02

I caved and bought it from Macys restock with 15% off.. IMHO these are over rated.. Clearly not worth $80-$100+. Design around the knees are annoying as heck..ok done ranting with my .02
So why did you buy them

Back
Top Bottom