**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

^ Thanks, think I'm about to FINALLY get a pair. Only thing that worries me is customs.
mean.gif
i'll let you know when my order comes in.

Yeah it was $129, they go fast in my area.
lol not many people are about that life in my area..also same marshals has the black lebron destroyer jacket marked at $99 and hit clearance mark down for $50 so might wanna keep an eye out for those as well

i'll let you know when my order comes in.

Will be too late by then, the way these go quick I'll have to make up my mind in the next few hours.

EDIT: Nevermind, my size (M) is now sold out. Good grief. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Btw, customs is only levied if the price of the good exceeds $200. I've ordered most of the tech pack from overseas and have had no custom fees at all.

Are the greys on JDsports the newer versions? Thinking about getting a pair from there.

And is nike releasing a pair for the Olympics?

They already have an Olympic version out. It's basically exactly like the original grey's though

Last edited:
My black tech fleece pants shipped today. Was able to grab a pair during Nike's stealthy restock two nights ago. Wooo!

Are there big differences between the AW77 hoodie and the windrunner hoodie?

Also the windrunner 2.0?

Just trying to understand why the windrunner 1.0 is sold out of more sizes and colors.

Anyone know how the Nike USA Track & Field fleece pants fit in comparison to the Tech Fleece pants? I wear a size Large in the Tech Fleece pants - not sure if I should size down for the USATF Fleece pants.

Anyone know how the Nike USA Track & Field fleece pants fit in comparison to the Tech Fleece pants? I wear a size Large in the Tech Fleece pants - not sure if I should size down for the USATF Fleece pants.

Link to which pants you're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom