**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Has anyone seen or know of knock off versions of the AW77 cuffed fleece pants out here? I ask because I found and ordered my size from a place I've never done business with overseas. I paid retail and I'm tracking the shipment. I just didn't/don't want to give this site any pub until I know their legit. Someone with knowledge let me know and I'll PM you the site to check before I blindly indorse it on here because they have more sizes left. Thanks

Last edited:
Has anyone seen or know of knock off versions of the AW77 cuffed fleece pants out here? I ask because I found and ordered my size from a place I've never done business with overseas. I paid retail and I'm tracking the shipment. I just didn't/don't want to give this sight any pub until I know their legit. Someone with knowledge let me know and I'll PM you the site to check before I blindly indorse it on here because they have more sizes left. Thanks
Haven't seen any knockoffs yet. Send me the link and I will do some research.

can someone refresh my memory regarding the fit of the nike tech fleece crew pullover?  thank you!

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-3-full-zip-usa-hoodie/pid-774988

Sorry if the fitting topic has been hammered before but does Anyone know how these fit compared to the tech fleece windrunner. I own the medium windrunner now,the small was way too snug around the waist,and the medium fits perfect besides being a little long on the sleeves. I'm 5'8/170 lbs/muscular built
They are going to run the same, they just added the huge zipper. I personally like the windrunner over the AW77 since the fitment on the waist and sleeves are better. I also wear a M.

As nice as the new tech pack collection is, it pales in comparison to the quality and comfort of the OG Tech Pack Collection, imo.

NWT :pimp:

Last edited:
I know the fit question has been asked at nosium at this point...but just got the tech pants in L...these damn things fit like jeggings...will they stretch at some point or should I return them and hunt for an XL?

Have an extra pair of tech fleece pants in size small obsidian (EU exclusive) colorway.

Inbox me!

im sure its been asked many times before, I just havent seen any the past few pages. Whats the difference as far as fit for the tech fleece windrunner and the tech fleece AW77? Is one much slimmer or something?

*edit

theirs also a windrunner 2.0? how do those fit compared to the first windrunner?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom