**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

How do you guys buy from JD sports? Everytime I place an order they cancel it like 6 hours later

I caved and bought it from Macys restock with 15% off.. IMHO these are over rated.. Clearly not worth $80-$100+. Design around the knees are annoying as heck..ok done ranting with my .02

Repped for keeping it 100. If I don't like mine I'll help fellow NTers out in the buy sell thread.

Anyone try the new tech super full zip yet?  Interested but I'd like to hear some feedback and see some pictures.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-super-1mm-full-zip-hoodie/pid-842073/pgid-842071
Anyone try the new tech super full zip yet?  Interested but I'd like to hear some feedback and see some pictures.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-super-1mm-full-zip-hoodie/pid-842073/pgid-842071

I bought it. It's considerably thinner than the tech fleece 1.0. Debating whether to keep or return.

false

Sup ya. I'm new here. Just pick these up. Nike Tech reflective L/S jacket

I agree , they are comfortable but for the $ there are much better alternatives like iron heart, strike gold, or real mccoys and they are actually a loop wheeled HEAVY fabric with top notch construction.

I picked up the tech 2.0 pant in London and the only difference I find is it is a bit looser. Not much, just a bit. That may change when I wash it, but it seems to be the same thickness and materials. Just has the heather look to it.

I picked up the tech 2.0 pant in London and the only difference I find is it is a bit looser. Not much, just a bit. That may change when I wash it, but it seems to be the same thickness and materials. Just has the heather look to it.
Hmm. How much looser half inch? I have Nike Tech 2.0 on wind runner and crew neck and they all run tighter around the arm, but remains the same fit around the body. 

Hmm. How much looser half inch? I have Nike Tech 2.0 on wind runner and crew neck and they all run tighter around the arm, but remains the same fit around the body. 

The waist is the same (or seems the same), but the pants just don't seem as tight around the thighs, knees and calves.

has anybody pulled the trigger on the fleece tech 2.0 pants from JD Sports? The picture is showing the pants but the description says "Sweatshirt." I would hate to pull the trigger on these and receive a sweatshirt...

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-tech-fleece-crew-sweatshirt/043392/
if you click on 'Select Color' theirs another GREY option and the picture switches to the crew neck sweatshirt. The price changes too so Im guessing just as long as you chose the first GREY, you'd be good.

edit* actually thats still sketchy lol. Id pass just in case 

Last edited:
The waist is the same (or seems the same), but the pants just don't seem as tight around the thighs, knees and calves.
I just tried on. The reason is it's bit thinner fabric used on tech 2.0 compare to tech 1.0. It's bit noticeable when I feel both at same time. Now, I need to size down from tech 1.0. Thanks.

Goddam the dri fit knit novelty shirts are loong. I'm a short dude but these are way longer than any other nike running shirts I have. You think it would be possible to hem these or does the material make it too difficult? Looks dumb when I'm at the gym with how long they are, covers my ***. I've been folding them up for now when I workout/run lol

Last edited:
Got my red tech fleece pants in from Europe today.  Love them even though I got hit with customs fees.

Back
Top Bottom