* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Just like with the Jordan 15 retro, Vick 2 retro, and Penny 4 retro (and Im SURE others)... these have omitted the forefoot zoom.

With the name "ZOOM" generation in the title - cant Nike be accused of false advertising AGAIN?

Hmm, somebody gotta volunteer to knife their pair.. lol not me if I'm lucky enough to get these

I can't lie, I had no intentions of selling these ( First Games) when I got them as I assumed Nike was going to eventually flood the market.

However, somebody sent me an offer for $450. Ugh - debating. 

Got a call from my HOH for size 12 Vaschetta. Now to try and bait someone into a 2005 Jordan 4 Laser trade...

Not before you post a cool pick up picture on your couch holding the shoe tho.

Not this shoe. I only do that when I pickup entire hauls to resell. Unfortunately my stupid self passed on the opportunity for 10 pairs of these because I couldn't decide if they'd resell for a lot or not.

Last edited:
Not this shoe. I only do that when I pickup entire hauls to resell. Unfortunately my stupid self passed on the opportunity for 10 pairs of these because I couldn't decide if they'd resell for a lot or not.
Are they selling though? You might have made the right decision to not buy 10 pairs

Back
Top Bottom