* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

looks like quite a few euro shops already released the vachettas on the 9th. didnt really see anything here about them already releasing.

Last edited:
^
True. I didn't love them but didn't hate them either. I think I said I would cop at discount previously but that definitely ain't happening now

I'll be shocked if they're really just sitting at kith like that. All the resellers would have been copped them all

Not something I really wanted to do but they arent releasing  near me & a trip tp NYC would cost more between retail + tax, gas, time, parking & food...not to mention I prob wouldnt be able to cop off Snkrs app...I copped from Goat for 290 shipped

I don't want them, but these limited releases are lame as hell. All I want is them to do a no bs GR of the Black/whites.

I don't know what they had left but there was a good amount of people in store and they walked right past them. They should have pairs left.

Last edited:
Looks like not many care about the vachetta pair, hopefully they'll be easy to get on saturday

Y'all know they post them as display right.

If we go by logic then all the SF AF1 with the paracords sat for weeks 

Just like with the Jordan 15 retro, Vick 2 retro, and Penny 4 retro (and Im SURE others)... these have omitted the forefoot zoom.

With the name "ZOOM" generation in the title - cant Nike be accused of false advertising AGAIN?

Back
Top Bottom