* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Looking good. I plan on getting every retro that releases so I will definitely get these instead of regluing my wheats

Looking good. I plan on getting every retro that releases so I will definitely get these instead of regluing my wheats

Did you get the First Games, if so you're off to a good start.

The V-Tans will certainly be easier to get than the first release.

I'm curious as to how many colorways Nike has in store for the AZG retro's.
As of now it's been silent as to what & when the next release will be.

Last edited:
The wheats weren't loved until 2 years ago. These vachetta tans will probably get the same treatment until rumors of a re-retro years down the line

Made it to the Kith event today, probably the only shoe people copped were the Brons (including myself)

The wheats weren't loved until 2 years ago. These vachetta tans will probably get the same treatment until rumors of a re-retro years down the line

Made it to the Kith event today, probably the only shoe people copped were the Brons (including myself)
a lot to go around?

Last edited by a moderator:

a lot to go around?

Hard to tell. Ronnie Fieg, victor cruz and all the f&f had them on + maybe 25 people bought pairs. It was a little mixer didnt see how much stock they had, def sold out of a 12 fast though.

Last edited:
What do you all think Nike is going to do moving forward with the First Games? I am tempted to wear them, but at the same time they could be a true collectors piece.

Really hoping they do a more general release soon or at least bring back one more original colorway. The original all black pair with with the white soles is in my Top 5 all time.

2/2
Nike bring on the OG black/white

View media item 2328606

How's the leather quality on the tans? Are they comfortable? Thinking about buying as I've always wanted a pair of AZG's

I'll be the first to say I DID NOT like these vachetta tans at first (mostly due to the og nostalgia of the wheats) but these are my new favorite shoe right now. Quality is fire, down to the comfort, rose gold accents, laces, etc etc. can't wait to see how these look over the years. On foot really sold me too.

What do you all think Nike is going to do moving forward with the First Games? I am tempted to wear them, but at the same time they could be a true collectors piece.

Really hoping they do a more general release soon or at least bring back one more original colorway. The original all black pair with with the white soles is in my Top 5 all time.

Its prolly a wrap for First Games

I feel like with the way you stumbled on that backdoor pair, u gotta rock em mane [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Just playin, do whatever u wanna do

I'll be the first to say I DID NOT like these vachetta tans at first (mostly due to the og nostalgia of the wheats) but these are my new favorite shoe right now. Quality is fire, down to the comfort, rose gold accents, laces, etc etc. can't wait to see how these look over the years. On foot really sold me too.

Nice! Hope I can get a pair Saturday. But it will be hard as my attention will be on the OVO 12's

What have we learned about Nike? They will retro ANYTHING ANY number of times in any way to make money. If there's a market, they will be back.

With all due respect, a retro/replica is never a true collector's piece. Also keep in mind that Nike has spent the money to retool the factory in Asia for the AZG so you best believe that there will be more AZG retros down the line. The 'First Game' colourway is (unfortunately) a hyped colorway like a 'Black/Red' or 'Playoff' type colourway so it'll keep getting the retro treatment over and over.

One only needs to look at the Jordan line to see that no retro sneaker is safe. Nike inline product isn't doing too well while the retro product is steady - they will churn more of the latter to keep profits up.

Do you by any chance have an OG AZG colourway in decent shape to compare the retro too? Or has anyone else done a comparison between the OG & retro?

Back
Top Bottom