* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Boost is fueling the hype train these days and the prices some dudes are unloading these AZGs for on sneaker Twitter makes it look fair. Unless I'm misreading it and you think the UBs are vastly more valuable than the vachettas.

Ok, I'll admit maybe the trade isn't that farfetched. But the guy getting the Lebrons in the trade is still winning. I'm a big UB fan but don't care for any of the 3.0 colorways. 1.0 only for me. I think if you find someone dumb and desperate enough you might get someone to bite. Otherwise I think the person with the UB should add at least $50-75 cash on top

Ok, I'll admit maybe the trade isn't that farfetched. But the guy getting the Lebrons in the trade is still winning. I'm a big UB fan but don't care for any of the 3.0 colorways. 1.0 only for me. I think if you find someone dumb and desperate enough you might get someone to bite. Otherwise I think the person with the UB should add at least $50-75 cash on top
I actually agree with this 100%.

Last edited:
both receipt from dope factory email and paypal say  173.38 euros.  However, paypal converted that to  190 usd, while the email confirmation converted it to 183 usd

Well I bowed down and came to Social Status in a Charlotte. Line is dumb long. Wish me luck. Any NikeTalk fam here, I'm in the camp jacket and black cement 3's. Still gone try on SNKRS too tho.

Well I bowed down and came to Social Status in a Charlotte. Line is dumb long. Wish me luck. Any NikeTalk fam here, I'm in the camp jacket and black cement 3's. Still gone try on SNKRS too tho.

If they operate anything like the other Social Status then you gonna need that luck. I'll cross my finger for you.

Back
Top Bottom