* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Got my pair at the Jordan Brand Pop Up at Social Status! They had plenty leftover! I just felt lucky because SNKRS gave me a quick L and I had been hearing that Social Status was known for backdooring. I'll post pics later.

my cousin was able to grab me a pair from nike lab. i called and said they have plenty left

Lames really think getting to that 'Place Order' screen on SNKRS is carting lol. When the hell was the last time he copped a Nike launch product, 2014?

And no **** Sherlock, we all knew these weren't as limited as First Games. Tell us something we don't know

Last edited:
Lames really think getting to that 'Place Order' screen on SNKRS is carting lol. When the hell was the last time he copped a Nike launch product, 2014?

And no **** Sherlock, we all knew these weren't as limited as First Games. Tell us something we don't know

Who hurt you?

You still quoting and stalking everyone of my posts I see. Get a new hobby please

giphy.gif

anyone's dope factory pair ship yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the color once it ages. Wasn't the jordan 1's a similar color and looked awesome after it aged. 

I'm interested in the color once it ages. Wasn't the jordan 1's a similar color and looked awesome after it aged. 

Apart from LBJ and a few celebrities (who received pairs for free) how many cats are actually gonna wear their pair? Most people bought these to resell.

Back
Top Bottom