* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

View media item 2344910
Curious to what ever happened to him. He always had dope kicks during his time at St. Joes tho

Yep that's Jameer Nelson. He's in his 13th season and still going strong for the Nuggets.

Had the chance to meet him at an Orlando Magic practice years ago when I lived in Florida and he played for the Magic.

He's winding down his career now but still a decent point guard.

View media item 2345330

Last edited:
Yep that's Jameer Nelson. He's in his 13th season and still going strong for the Nuggets.

Had the chance to meet him at an Orlando Magic practice years ago when I lived in Florida and he played for the Magic.

He's winding down his career now but still a decent point guard.
His handle is still hella good

Last edited:
checked with my the pair my boy got me from nike ny, same paper label . first time i've seen a nike shoe label
that wasn't glossy. Also, nearly every lebron i have run small and narrow to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
full

Can get tans for 340 shipped. Seems a little steep but I haven't seen word of these at all smdh. Even resellers don't seem to have them.

a lot of ebay listing have ended with bids under 300. a lot have also ended without any bids. There is not a demand for these. i'd shoot for 270-300, especially for your sz 14

Quick question, I sold my Vachettas for $275. The gentleman has already paid but he wants me to ship using his FedEx account. I've never seen anyone make this request. Am I at risk for being scammed?
he might be using a business fedex account. it's legit but actually a risk for the buyer, not the seller.

a lot of ebay listing have ended with bids under 300. a lot have also ended without any bids. There is not a demand for these. i'd shoot for 270-300, especially for your sz 14
Size 13 is the biggest and damn near non existent, I m pissed I sold my 13 for 300, could've squeezed more out of it

Back
Top Bottom