* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

It was confirmed on Saturday...
Seller has til end of business day on Tues to ship...could be west or east coast seller too.  Depending where you are located  to update. You can track progress on goat under orders...will update even when seller makes label. Goat doesnt send email updates from past experience. all updates are in the app

Quick question, I sold my Vachettas for $275. The gentleman has already paid but he wants me to ship using his FedEx account. I've never seen anyone make this request. Am I at risk for being scammed?

As others have said, he may have a business/corporate account with Fedex but you need to be very careful as the shipping or tracking information (if you even receive any) may not show you as the sender. Since he's the account owner the sending point may only have his information and you could have a tough time proving that you mailed the parcel if he opens a dispute.

I honestly don't understand why some of these clowns getting into agreements to buy shoes which clearly have S&H costs listed think they can change conditions after the fact. Just return this cat's money and wait for another buyer.

Last edited:
Yup basically, I had someone try something like that once or twice, f that

Don't know the going rate but that seems reasonable. Congrats, on of my fav Brons ever.
thanks. i've been monitoring his feed for a while because he's got the fairest prices. got my white/red AZGs from him, too. if you're straight with the guy, he's solid. if you try anything funny, he's a **** and might put you on blast.

Back
Top Bottom