Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think that online raffle should be done with every major release. Nike should take notes. It's actually legit, my boy literally got the email the day after because someone did not pick up the pair they won so they did another raffle. I don't understand it's like Nike doesn't want to be fair instead they go this BS RSVP route. I'm just glad Jordan has been doing every colorway I have ever wanted. Checked the laneys off Saturday and I only got a couple more to go. Then I'm out of this BS, Nike is clearly a company that doesn't care about it's consumers, I'm tried of dealing with them, but then again they sell products I want so watever but I got a couple more Jordan's on the list and then they can kick rocks.
it's funny cuz Nike china does online raffles now through facebook. It's only Nike USA who are stubborn

it's funny cuz Nike china does online raffles now through facebook. It's only Nike USA who are stubborn

See.. That's so crazy to me. Nike is a joke of a company. But hey they have the products we want so watever, we have to deal with them and there fat "athletes" that work at there stores.

See.. That's so crazy to me. Nike is a joke of a company. But hey they have the products we want so watever, we have to deal with them and there fat "athletes" that work at there stores.
yup couldn't have said it better myself, complete joke. I think international Nike is better though, I could be wrong

Where did hater boxden go btw?

He got perma banned. Posted the PM's on twitter. Lol he didn't provide any info, he's the biggest hoarder and reseller of all. He was funny as hell half the time tho.

Geno asking why we say they're fake when my very first comment on the pic listed out every reason they're fake. Hahaha guess he wanted to stick up for his fan boys and went to my IG and said my black n gold PL 1's were fake hahaha. He's quick with the delete comment tho, dude doesn't leave a comment up but long enough for you to get a quick notification.

Last edited:
***** FIRST RAFFLE ******

Ronald Saysangkhy is doing a raffle for san diego sole roughly 100members, $50 a ticket for a chance to buy em at retail price........hes the one that won a pair of the ROs in San Diego

Ronald Saysangkhy is doing a raffle for san diego sole roughly 100members, $50 a ticket for a chance to buy em at retail price........hes the one that won a pair of the ROs in San Diego

Damn... Will look up info to enter when I get off :nerd:

Damn... Will look up info to enter when I get off
nerd.gif
damn.. son gona make 5 g's.  a better way to sell it i guess, giving people hope.

BeastFace..... I didn't tell you?? Those Blk/Gld 1's are fake!! :rofl:

EatTheFace got me dead though. Personal mission to make Geno look like the clown he is. If the dude just kept his mouth shut or was ac

cepting they're fakes id be like ... Let's cut him some slack. Nah instead he acts like a child and dishes out some amateur comebacks. He deserves to get exposed by TMZ

Damn... Will look up info to enter when I get off :nerd:

damn.. son gona make 5 g's.  a better way to sell it i guess, giving people hope.

I was just about to post this. He'll probably make more than what they'll sell for on ebay.

Raffles are the new come up for resellers. Saw on twitter someone doing a raffle for the 88 cements 30 spots for $20
laugh.gif

Can't you only do a raffle to raise money for charity in Cali?

http://oag.ca.gov/charities/raffles

Soo this guy is technically breaking the law?

In California, charities and certain other private nonprofit organizations may conduct raffles to raise funds for beneficial or charitable purposes in the state.

This exception to the general constitutional prohibition against lotteries requires that at least 90 percent of the gross receipts from these raffles go directly to beneficial or charitable purposes in California.

Unless specifically exempted, a nonprofit organization must register with the Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts prior to conducting the raffle and file an aggregate financial disclosure report for all raffles held during the reporting year. Forms for registering and reporting activities are provided on this web page.

Using the Registry’s new search feature, you can now view information regarding raffles held by nonprofits in California. The information available includes registration and raffle report data (such as the amount of money collected), and dates on which a charity intends to hold a raffle. To look at information regarding raffles use the new search feature.

What organizations qualify and how the raffles must be conducted are governed by Penal Code section 320.5, which was added by Senate Bill 639 (McPherson, Chapter 778, Stats. of 2000). For details, view the Frequently Asked Questions, Statutes and Regulations.

Last edited:

Raffles are the new come up for resellers. Saw on twitter someone doing a raffle for the 88 cements 30 spots for $20
laugh.gif
only time you and me will see eye to eye.

Wanna join forces and raffle off pairs? Every youtube lame does it, so we should be lame and prosper.

You're breaking the law when you raffle a Nike product to begin with. You think the law/perpetrator cares when it's such a minute amount? State governments are trying to stop people from embezzling millions, they could give a damn about some dude making a few Gs off raffling a pair of sneakers.

You're breaking the law when you raffle a Nike product to begin with. You think the law/perpetrator cares when it's such a minute amount? State governments are trying to stop people from embezzling millions, they could give a damn about some dude making a few Gs off raffling a pair of sneakers.

I'm sure the gov doesn't care about people raffling making that much $$ but if someone was to report him to the local authority something might happen....:rolleyes....or something might not.

easy, he can just say its for charity.

the charity of his own well-being.

Different states have different laws governing online raffles. They are considered different from in-store raffles (notice that certain places don't even call it a raffle - they call it a sweepstakes instead).  Therefore it would be difficult for Nike to offer such a process.

Even if the RSVP process was random - which would be considered a RAFFLE process - Nike would be stupid to indicate this publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom