Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should have told him he's lucky that he's good at football because he sure lacks intelligence... "Ya'll funny how little you guys actually know about anything". Why does he continue to argue with people when he obviously doesn't know the difference between fakes and authentic. Yes he can prolly get authentics free at some point but it just shows that he's a sucker and would rock fakes all the time and ain't een know it. You just know he was checking his feet out all night thinking to himself "ain't nobody got d'z besides kim and ye" yah boi(john witherspoon voice). Just to get his feelings hurt when he got called out. Womp womp womp womp womp Womp womp roflmao. Fake kicks for fake ______!

And I just got off the phone with Liz at TMZ lololololol. She said to post more screen shots.

I will give u as many reps as I can if u get this story to make it on tmz tv.
Geno would be roasted beyond repair if this happens.

I think it's safe to say no one actively involved in this thread knows much of anything. There is no way they've been sitting in stock rooms for a week without anyone snapping a single picture so that "fact" is looking more like a rumor. The production issue stuff you guys are running with also makes zero sense. We all need to chill and wait for Nike's announcement

This. Nobody is letting these sit in a stockroom without a pic getting out somewhere.

Somebody should have told him he's lucky that he's good at football because he sure lacks intelligence... "Ya'll funny how little you guys actually know about anything". Why does he continue to argue with people when he obviously doesn't know the difference between fakes and authentic. Yes he can prolly get authentics free at some point but it just shows that he's a sucker and would rock fakes all the time and ain't een know it. You just know he was checking his feet out all night thinking to himself "ain't nobody got d'z besides kim and ye" yah boi(john witherspoon voice). Just to get his feelings hurt when he got called out. Womp womp womp womp womp Womp womp roflmao. Fake kicks for fake ______!

That's as questionable as his RO's. There's a reason guy went in the 2nd round and only got the starting job cuz Sanchez got hurt. I mean Sanchez was ahead of this dude in training camp... Says a lot about his talent

DUDES CALLED TMZ?!?!??!?! OMG LMAO this just went from funny to one of the greatest things I've ever participated in.

Geno getting flamed, good, I'm still salty that my Pats lost to him and his bum team but the fake Yeezy's 2's tells it all and honestly dude should've kept his mouth shut, he's a professional athlete, no reason to make yourself look worse by commenting 

I did shout out Nike talk to Liz, told her you guys are carrying the torches now. Geno should watch game film instead of posting on IG.

Since I never posted them on here pair I won of the online raffle for HoH in 34st Nyc hopefully the do the same for the RO's seems like one of the few fair ways to score a pair.

Just hit em with "We know nothing yet you wore boot cut jeans with Yeezy 2s" LMAO

Cannot stop laughing.

People started questioning when they saw them wranglers over the yeezys.

Jean police wasnt having it and called a fake on the stunt play.

:rofl:

Since I never posted them on here pair I won of the online raffle for HoH in 34st Nyc hopefully the do the same for the RO's seems like one of the few fair ways to score a pair.
fakes!! Lol probably bad lighting

That was actually the first time I seen that with yeezys lol, he got hit with #NTdenim before people called the yeezys he was wearing fake
There's a reason for that... because it looks like ****. This guy has no style... he's just trying to flex on national TV and just got burned by NT.

People around here won't share info on shoes for ****... but when it comes to uniting against somebody from the outside we can make things happen! LOL

There's a reason for that... because it looks like ****. This guy has no style... he's just trying to flex on national TV and just got burned by NT.

People around here won't share info on shoes for ****... but when it comes to uniting against somebody from the outside we can make things happen! LOL
lol word, like when those champ lows were previewed before the heat won the chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom