Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand if he just did'nt know he was wearing fakes but to wear fakes and get called out by an entire forum dedicated to this shoe and still try and perpetrate. Dude just admit you were wrong and that your stylist let some feezys get by them... No need to fake the funk.

If you guys plan on wearing the red Octobers with one of these, reselling is probably the best option for you

( I think geno smith didn't deserve the #NTdenim hashtag but hey)

I can understand if he just did'nt know he was wearing fakes but to wear fakes and get called out by an entire forum dedicated to this shoe and still try and perpetrate. Dude just admit you were wrong and that your stylist let some feezys get by them... No need to fake the funk.
if dude was really into sneakers he would notice the second he put the fakes on his feet that something was off. What was that, his 1st pair of nikes? It would have been epic if they fell apart mid game

if dude was really into sneakers he would notice the second he put the fakes on his feet that something was off. What was that, his 1st pair of nikes? It would have been epic if they fell apart mid game
Good point +1

Really hope HOH do the online raffle again. It was a really fair way to give people a shot at the shoes. I believe in it cause one of my friends actually won.. With one entry... Dudes got they whole family to enter it.. Smh ... If it's meant to be it'll be!

Last edited:
Really hope HOH do the online raffle again. It was a really fair way to give people a shot at the shoes. I believe in it cause one of my friends actually won.. With one entry... Dudes got they whole family to enter it.. Smh ... If it's meant to be it'll be!
only the online raffle done in the same fashion will work. That in-store **** is a waste of time for a release of this magnitude. For celebration pack, there were maybe 5-10 legit winners per store, rest was BS

Geno Smith is a clown. And even if they fake at least do it right.. Dudes denim was all kinda off point.

This man is going to kill me, but in all honesty I don't even care what he said.  He's a 20 something capable of saying dumb ****. I'm 27 and still say dumb ****.  He can call me broke all day long, he can buy 2382308 real Yeezy's while I have 0 Yeezy's and I still don't care.  I'm thankful for having a job, a home, a dog, health insurance, a mother who loved me (RIP) and left me a little cash before she moved on.  This man, he's lost and is finding his way, he'll grow up eventually.  Mods, I'm sorry I hijacked this thread, I'm sure we're more confused than we originally were, but I'm glad some humor came out of the thread even if Geno Smith to spite us all buys all of the Red Octobers on launch day.

this. idk how you could touch a fake pair of shoes and not know unless like you said it's your first pair of Nikes. especially once you put em on :x

Last edited:
only the online raffle done in the same fashion will work. That in-store **** is a waste of time for a release of this magnitude. For celebration pack, there were maybe 5-10 legit winners per store, rest was BS

Yeah I think that online raffle should be done with every major release. Nike should take notes. It's actually legit, my boy literally got the email the day after because someone did not pick up the pair they won so they did another raffle. I don't understand it's like Nike doesn't want to be fair instead they go this BS RSVP route. I'm just glad Jordan has been doing every colorway I have ever wanted. Checked the laneys off Saturday and I only got a couple more to go. Then I'm out of this BS, Nike is clearly a company that doesn't care about it's consumers, I'm tried of dealing with them, but then again they sell products I want so watever but I got a couple more Jordan's on the list and then they can kick rocks.

Last edited:
This man is going to kill me, but in all honesty I don't even care what he said.  He's a 20 something capable of saying dumb ****. I'm 27 and still say dumb ****.  He can call me broke all day long, he can buy 2382308 real Yeezy's while I have 0 Yeezy's and I still don't care.  I'm thankful for having a job, a home, a dog, health insurance, a mother who loved me (RIP) and left me a little cash before she moved on.  This man, he's lost and is finding his way, he'll grow up eventually.  Mods, I'm sorry I hijacked this thread, I'm sure we're more confused than we originally were, but I'm glad some humor came out of the thread even if Geno Smith to spite us all buys all of the Red Octobers on launch day.

If he's with roc nation and is semi-cool with jay and he still had to drop stacks on a fake pair to wear courtside, I doubt he can land more than two without dropping tons of money.

Geno smith say he can buy all the red octobers. Cool still won't make up for him wearing fake ones courtside at the net game. Dude made it a point to stretch his legs out too multiple times. Tripping refs in fake kicks? Nah b. You corny for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom