Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why someone like that would snap on someone telling you, you got burnt. It's like smashing a fat girl... Everybody takes that L at least once and then jokes about it later on in life.
they get so used to people on their tip that when challenged they dont know how else to react

Last edited:
It's sad he replied at all. Just goes to show you, he's not all that comfortable with his life. Any other QB in the league would have kept it moving. A rookie tho? Just plain stupid on his part.

Kanye going to Adidas/New Balance, etc. will not affect them in the slightest. I believe they've learned their lesson that LV warned the world about. 

Ye couldn't get PASTELLE off the ground....there's something wrong with Ye. When he accepts that...then he can flourish in the clothing industry.
Can you expand on what LV warned the world about? Also exactly why pastelle couldn't get running? I was really interested in pastelle

Think it's kinda pitiful that a pro athlete is calling someone broke. Most pro athletes don't even make that much money..... We hear millions tossed around all the time but that's mostly for household names.. The other guys are just well.. Other guys. Geno smith should man up and be like "damn I got got" that's it. When they do release get a real pair and make a joke out of it. But then again some pro athletes don't have advisors, or management that really care about there career. Lets face facts geno smith is not a proven quarterback in the NFL we see this all the time. Hell look at RG3....... Call me when that dude starts playing. But that's besides the fact I don't get it.. Why someone like that would snap on someone telling you, you got burnt. It's like smashing a fat girl... Everybody takes that L at least once and then jokes about it later on in life.
I went to school with Steve Smith so I asked him to come to my class of at-risk kids who couldn't see past the "millions" as their reasoning for not caring about school.

He gave a 2 minute presentation of how his money is broken down and the kids were in awe. 

they get so used to people on their tip that when challenged they dont know how else to react

That's very true. We use to talk to Durant at my old job like he was one of the homies and he was shocked.. He didn't even know how to react and then the hood Durant came out.. People just need to stop treating them like there gods... That's a good point though.. All the people around him were prolly hyping him like "OH U GOT THEM YEEZYS BOY U BOUT TO BE COURTSIDE AT THE NET GAME IN JAYS SEATS WITH THEM YEEZYS" dude was prolly feeling himself... He shoulda left the mom jeans at home though.

Last edited:
I went to school with Steve Smith so I asked him to come to my class of at-risk kids who couldn't see past the "millions" as their reasoning for not caring about school.

He gave a 2 minute presentation of how his money is broken down and the kids were in awe. 

It's true man. I think the espn 30 for 30 changed my views on how pro athletes are paid. Unless your a household name, it really is just a job that you are constantly fighting for because there is someone constantly better than you year after year..

damn do any places in the south get these..i was having some yeezy talk with someone earlier and they said major places as in new york and cali
exactly what i was talking about appx 17 pages back haha. i live in nashville and NO WHERE in range is getting these. I even called my long-time, trusted connects in ATL and was told they werent stocking them so its me vs botcity i guess

How is there 40 pages of geno smith talk. He played for my college, and I don't even care that much. Let's stop posting every irrelevant opinion that pops into our head and wait for some legit info on the shoes.
What does it matter to you? Maybe we're watering it down on purpose so people like you can't easily lurk info. LOL

How is there 40 pages of geno smith talk. He played for my college, and I don't even care that much. Let's stop posting every irrelevant opinion that pops into our head and wait for some legit info on the shoes.

Lets not.
I'm loving this thread now that its entertaining instead of the same old arguments.

there wont be no real yeezy talk in this thread till after these ***** drop..

shoutout to the dude doing the timeline yeezy events all other post are ***** pointless

also bad news, i can't go to this game. i have a prior engagement and let my excitement get the best of me.

tumblr_m76u74pqzj1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

What does it matter to you? Maybe we're watering it down on purpose so people like you can't easily lurk info. LOL
haha just cause i don't post every pointless thought that pops into my head on this thread, im a lurker? check your info bud. I have been on this thread for a looonnngggg time. I used to only have to check the thread once a day for less than a page.. Now thanks to people like you, i have to read through 10 pages of bull every day. 

Calling TMZ on a guy for wearing what might be a fake pair of shoes? You aren't actually under the impression that TMZ cares enough about the shoes or geno to publish that information? 

Now that that is done, can we get back to the shoes?

i was about to comment on how it's been awhile since someone posted an animated gif.  welp. lolol. dude was cool said he'd have no problems selling them for more.  check craigslist in buffalo peoples.
This forum makes me want to hate f*ck .gifs
Geno and his boys all over this thread....
It's no coincidence that this guy who is mad about the Geno talk is located in West Virginia.... That's where Geno went to college for all who don't see the connection here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom