Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This forum makes me want to hate f*ck .gifs

It's no coincidence that this guy who is mad about the Geno talk is located in West Virginia.... That's where Geno went to college for all who don't see the connection here.
did you read my previous posts? I LITERALLY just said I went to the same school as geno....

haha goes to show you the level of literacy that a lot of the "active" posters on this thread have achieved. Im not going to clutter this thread anymore. Lets for real try to slow down the derailment of this thread though.  

exactly what i was talking about appx 17 pages back haha. i live in nashville and NO WHERE in range is getting these. I even called my long-time, trusted connects in ATL and was told they werent stocking them so its me vs botcity i guess
Or botcity will burn 
wink.gif

he is so angry.

y'all are acting surprised that he got worked for fakes, though... how you think somebody worked scottie pippen for 4 million on a private jet that never flew, or how somebody could convince curt schilling that 30 mil for an independent video game design company was smart. dudes who put their money in the hands of others will always get beat for somethin'-- while the rest of us sit in front of our computers analyzing every little detail on a sneaker to make sure our 245$ is well spent. and of course he's mad... he probably spent 2k+ with someone he "trusted"... I'd be mad, too... no matter how much money I had to "blow".

did you read my previous posts? I LITERALLY just said I went to the same school as geno....

haha goes to show you the level of literacy that a lot of the "active" posters on this thread have achieved. Im not going to clutter this thread anymore. Lets for real try to slow down the derailment of this thread though.  
Literacy? I'm a college graduate, my literacy is just fine, but thanks for the concern.

People like you are why a civil conversation CAN'T be carried on here. God forbid I missed a post.

And quite frankly, Geno Smith rocking fakes IS the latest Yeezy 2 news that isn't wild useless speculation like the 100 pages before this discussion began. Fact is, you almost definitely thought they were real until you read this thread.

So please, don't come in here telling people what they should and shouldn't discuss until you have better info to supplement a new discussion. All you're doing is trying to provoke people.... cool bro

Him wearing fakes really isn't that serious sheesh… Even if I saw someone I knew wearing some fake ones I wouldn't carry on like this. The fact that some of y'all are college graduates and one guy said he is 27 is :wow: Y'all have been commenting on someone's IG all day reporting when they uploaded comments and then telling TMZ :rolleyes Then somebody said he bought tickets to make a sign behind Geno… At first I thought it was all jokes, but some of y'all acting like y'all actually feel some kind of way about it… Is this what niketalk has become? |I

Him wearing fakes really isn't that serious sheesh… Even if I saw someone I knew wearing some fake ones I wouldn't carry on like this. The fact that some of y'all are college graduates and one guy said he is 27 is
eek.gif
Y'all have been commenting on someone's IG all day reporting when they uploaded comments and then telling TMZ
eyes.gif
Then somebody said he bought tickets to make a sign behind Geno… At first I thought it was all jokes, but some of y'all acting like y'all actually feel some kind of way about it… Is this what niketalk has become?
tired.gif
Well said

Literacy? I'm a college graduate, my literacy is just fine, but thanks for the concern.

People like you are why a civil conversation CAN'T be carried on here. God forbid I missed a post.

And quite frankly, Geno Smith rocking fakes IS the latest Yeezy 2 news that isn't wild useless speculation like the 100 pages before this discussion began. Fact is, you almost definitely thought they were real until you read this thread.

So please, don't come in here telling people what they should and shouldn't discuss until you have better info to supplement a new discussion. All you're doing is trying to provoke people.... cool bro
Just stop.. you quoted and responded to the post, so you clearly didnt "miss it." Im done with you and am done cluttering the thread unless I have relevant info to post.  
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Him wearing fakes really isn't that serious sheesh… Even if I saw someone I knew wearing some fake ones I wouldn't carry on like this. The fact that some of y'all are college graduates and one guy said he is 27 is :wow: Y'all have been commenting on someone's IG all day reporting when they uploaded comments and then telling TMZ :rolleyes Then somebody said he bought tickets to make a sign behind Geno… At first I thought it was all jokes, but some of y'all acting like y'all actually feel some kind of way about it… Is this what niketalk has become? |I

......yes.

The news is just slow...so the geno crisis 2013 has our attention until some legit news comes along
laugh.gif
Pretty much this. ....

I didn't call TMZ, I just thought it's hilarious somebody did.

You guys are getting mad at people having fun making some jokes at the expense of a pro athlete..... who came at an NT member and started this whole thing!!!!! So my question for you is, why do you care so much? Nobody said this was serious, we are just trolling his IG because he came at people from here. It's a joke. Ha. Get over it.

There's also been some good discussion on how to tell the difference between the super perfects and the real thing all throughout. So hate as you might but this has still been "useful" for you guys to troll.

he coulda not said anything? he coulda said i was broke and kept it movin, man trolled my ****, deleted it so i bopped him back. he's still the nfl player and i go to work in the morning. he'll get real ones eventually and i'll still be posting about em as will you. but man was it fun.

:lol: It just seemed like some people were really in their feelings or feeling some kind of way, but from y'all comments I guess it was all in good fun like I thought initially… My b

The thirst in here is crazy. Crazzzzyyyyyyyyy and the crazy ish is aint no girl gonna be able to tell the difference between real red Octobers and fake ones so with that said.. Retail or y'all can have these... Half these hos in college don't know or care what dudes be flexing in.. They just want the D...

Speaking of mom and pop shops charging ridiculous prices, didn't someone in here pay around 2k for solars on release date in NYC from a mom and pop shop?

Speaking of mom and pop shops charging ridiculous prices, didn't someone in here pay around 2k for solars on release date in NYC from a mom and pop shop?

I know about 14 people that did.. But u may be talking about 160jordansdeep I think he spent a nice amount of change for his solars out here in nyc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom