Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

is he the guy who sold my dude geno his ?
:nerd::lol:

Last edited:
Those are fake, and a old pic. He deleted my comment when I called him out.
again dude im saying is he the one that got geno his? do you make the connection? he is a stylist for roc nation the question was did he get geno his ? where did i say they were real or fake 

Last edited:
again dude im saying is he the one that got geno his? do you make the connection? he is a stylist for roc nation the question was did get geno his ? where did i say they were real or fake 

Oh I have no idea, just know that guy got got as well. LOL Could be tho.

If they are to release this weekend, we should know by tomorrow at the latest. Nike has given 3 days notice as the least this year for all releases.

If the RO seriously do release this weekend.. Ill my best to get two pairs for trade bait and at the least resell

:smh: @ the yeezy police.....

so sneakers really made grown men hate on other men

talkin bout how they dont deserve pairs and all ....

if this guy wears this jeans blah blah hope he doesnt get a pair...

he wears fakes so now lets mess up his IG ... because we are real "sneakerheads" and he is not...

but somehow u guys deserve em... why ?..because u guys are "sneakerheads"? a lot of u only signed up for the yeezys.... and seriously this whole super saiyan Stan level is sad...

hope u guys get ur pairs so u can fill that emptiness in ur lives... and feel like u're superior than the rest of ppl that couldnt get a pair...

sad how a shoe got a lot of u to act like this....

Last edited:
For all of you who are optimistic about getting the ro, just look at it this way.  Millions upon millions will be gunning for them.  Die-hard sneakerheads,  and hypebeasts alike, aspiring entrepreneurs,  drug dealers, hustlers, Moms, Dads, Lil bro and sis, Grandma and grandpa.  The RO is just a 3-5 thousand dollar winning lotto ticket to 9.5/10 of the population trying to get em.  Just some food for thought, stay hungry 

LOL micro with an entire post of made up and wrong perceptions of others actions, hypocrisy, and hate towards grown men. Your post is the only thing sad in here dude.

mean.gif
@ the yeezy police.....

so sneakers really made grown men hate on other men

talkin bout how they dont deserve pairs and all ....

if this guy wears this jeans blah blah hope he doesnt get a pair...

he wears fakes so now lets mess up his IG ... because we are real "sneakerheads" and he is not...

but somehow u guys deserve em... why ?..because u guys are "sneakerheads"? a lot of u only signed up for the yeezys.... and seriously this whole super saiyan Stan level is sad...

hope u guys get ur pairs so u can fill that emptiness in ur lives... and feel like u're superior than the rest of ppl that couldnt get a pair...

sad how a shoe got a lot of u to act like this....
Oh the irony of this post. SMH

especially how you brought up the "join date" ahahaha

sorry if this was mentioned but didnt see it in the last 15 or so pages... how do the yeezy2s fit? i wear a 10.5 in flyknit racers, a 10 in flyknit trainers if that helps

sorry if this was mentioned but didnt see it in the last 15 or so pages... how do the yeezy2s fit? i wear a 10.5 in flyknit racers, a 10 in flyknit trainers if that helps

They fit big man, comfy and spacious. I wear 10.5s in retro J's and 11 in everything else. I was lucky enough to cop a size 10 of the platinum yeezy 2s and they fit me perfect

At all. I'd be more worried that Lebron can't play a full game in XI's...but in reality they just changed the cuts on a lot of their clothes in asia so they will fit their frames better. Nike is going to see a spike in apparel sales as UA was killing them over there.
word and why is it no sneaker blogs are talking about him not FINISHING games in the XIs…. hmmmm… but i digress

OKAY OKAY Not exactly a nike announcement, however the dates coincide June 5th = November 5th well kanye said it himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom