Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAAAAOOOO at the 40 yr old that lives with his mom his whole life continually trying to force it down people's throats that there's no other reason than jealousy that someone has fakes of these and NT is against it when the guy with the fakes has $5.5M other non counterfeit reasons for us to be jealous. Not surprising at all as much as you support fakes dese days doe. C'mon doe B.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#DEAD
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Locked this thread, I rather read a book than to read these post
Judging by your ability to compose a coherent sentence, you could stand to read a couple of books.

LMAAAAOOOO at the 40 yr old that lives with his mom his whole life continually trying to force it down people's throats that there's no other reason than jealousy that someone has fakes of these and NT is against it when the guy with the fakes has $5.5M other non counterfeit reasons for us to be jealous. Not surprising at all as much as you support fakes dese days doe. C'mon doe B.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#DEAD

#MUERTO

Locked this thread, I rather read a book than to read these post

is that english fam

C'mon Mods do the right thing and shut this thread down... there's no valuable information being post.   Who cares about what Geno Smith wears?  It's his life and he can buy/wear whatever he wants.    Ppl stay judging in this thread without looking at themselves. 

Last edited:
You out of ALL people can't be serious :lol:

I guess you don't want to provide us with anymore of your theories on production and shipping issues :smh:

I don't argue like a 3 year old back and fourth in here, I actually try to provide info and have fun. This thread is pointless right now with these kind of posts and the rest.

I guess you don't want to provide us with anymore of your theories on production and shipping issues :smh:

I don't argue like a 3 year old back and fourth in here, I actually try to provide info and have fun. This thread is pointless right now with these kind of posts and the rest.

It's not about going back and forth, but don't try to play the holier than thou card when you were participating in the discussion about Geno. You wanted to know if they were fake just like everybody else. Now you wanna scream "mods lock the thread!" :rolleyes

Last edited:

It's not about going back and forth, but don't try to play the holier than thou card when you were participating in the discussion about Geno. You wanted to know if they were fake just like everybody else. Now you wanna scream "mods lock the thread!" :rolleyes

In the mean time while we wait for more news I would like to know if anyone has any information on the 3 new initials OR if anyone has any information on the initials I'm still confused about from the original Y2's

KWNVAHDVVAACJLAWALR

Here's what I gathered so far from Solars/plats
KW - Kanye West
NV - Nathan VanHook
AH - ?
DV - ?
VA - Virgil Abloh
AC - Andy Caine
JL - Jesse Leyva
AW - ?

I'm thinking the 3 new initials are either people who are credited with designing the mesh pattern instead of leather scales or design team members involved in picking the shade of red for the new colorway?

Or just some people who Nike felt like should've gotten credit for the first release but didn't.

Personally I think the new initials are either side mesh or color related.

Let's end the nonsense here and get this thread back on track, Mark has a pretty interesting question. I have to assume as well that it's got something to do with the mesh since that's the major change. Might have to do with picking the hues of red too.

Last edited:
In the mean time while we wait for more news I would like to know if anyone has any information on the 3 new initials OR if anyone has any information on the initials I'm still confused about from the original Y2's

KWNVAHDVVAACJLAWALR

Here's what I gathered so far from Solars/plats
KW - Kanye West
NV - Nathan VanHook
AH - ?
DV - ?
VA - Virgil Abloh
AC - Andy Caine
JL - Jesse Leyva
AW - ?

I'm thinking the 3 new initials are either people who are credited with designing the mesh pattern instead of leather scales or design team members involved in picking the shade of red for the new colorway?

Or just some people who Nike felt like should've gotten credit for the first release but didn't.

Personally I think the new initials are either side mesh or color related.

ill go with it being the new mesh designers initals Mark..... thought i responded to the Q the 1st time you asked

Let's end the nonsense here and get this thread back on track, Mark has a pretty interesting question. I have to assume as well that it's got something to do with the mesh since that's the major change. Might have to do with picking the hues of red too.
Yeah, I can't think of anything else it might've been. I'd say whoever the new credited nike employees are either:

-designed the mesh on the side panel
-helped design a red gitd sole
-or picked the specific shade of red used

ill go with it being the new mesh designers initals Mark..... thought i responded to the Q the 1st time you asked
I never asked this question. I asked if anyone noticed the new initials last week but never touched on why there would be new initials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom