Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are calling out Spectacular need to chill. He didn't link us to his IG. He doesn't spend a lot of time in this thread at all.

He only came into to shed light on the photo Yanis posted and tell us that he doesn't think NTNY has them in stock

People are calling out Spectacular need to chill. He didn't link us to his IG. He doesn't spend a lot of time in this thread at all.

He only came into to shed light on the photo Yanis posted and tell us that he doesn't think NTNY has them in stock

I'm telling Yeezy you put your cape on to defend some fake Yeezys :rofl:

word. i wonder how many of you slipped up and bought fake yeezys. only difference is some of you didnt post em to IG. 

I'm telling Yeezy you put your cape on to defend some fake Yeezys :rofl:

Lol...Yeezus forgives...NT don't

word. i wonder how many of you slipped up and bought fake yeezys. only difference is some of you didnt post em to IG. 

Nope. Wouldn't buy em period and if by the slim chance I end up with fakes ill put em up on IG video of me setting them on fire :rofl: just how they do in Cleveland

i understand you trying to keep this a positive thread and i appreciate everything you are doing, but honestly lighten up a bit, dude got caught and than deleted the pic. I find that pretty comical, yet he couldnt post in here about the situation. 

Trolling ig can't tell if real or fake

i understand you trying to keep this a positive thread and i appreciate everything you are doing, but honestly lighten up a bit, dude got caught and than deleted the pic. I find that pretty comical, yet he couldnt post in here about the situation. 
you don't get it. dude spends his time in other threads. he came in here to explain the picture of the employee at NTNY holding (fake?) yeezys. He also mentioned that NTNY doesn't have them.

The one mike pointed out that a regular "athlete" sales rep wouldn't be aware of stock as limited as Red Octobers. Mike wasn't taking shots.

Someone else found his IG (since it's the same as his Nt user) and put him on blast. Dude didn't come in here to show off his Yeezys. A member didn't like what he was saying about the store not having them and felt it was necessary to go to his personal IG account and try to discredit and expose him.

End of story. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come back. Tbh he is probably at work right now

you don't get it. dude spends his time in other threads. he came in here to explain the picture of the employee at NTNY holding (fake?) yeezys. He also mentioned that NTNY doesn't have them.

The one mike pointed out that a regular "athlete" sales rep wouldn't be aware of stock as limited as Red Octobers. Mike wasn't taking shots.

Someone else found his IG (since it's the same as his Nt user) and put him on blast. Dude didn't come in here to show off his Yeezys. A member didn't like what he was saying about the store not having them and felt it was necessary to go to his personal IG account and try to discredit and expose him.

End of story. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come back. Tbh he is probably at work right now
But i do get it okay he chimed in and helped figure out that Picture, Its life fam **** happens dude got exposed i dont know him nor do i care for him. I just found it comical because the whole pic came out of left field. What i also found funny was Adidas track pants with yeezys real or not, where they do that at?

My work day is done though so im out. loosen up a bit and laugh stop taking this whole thing serious 

Bruh, I see what you're doing here :lol: the THIRST for an inside CONNECT is STRONG :rofl:

J/K

Please keep the flexing out

1. I pretty much said I will not pay too much over retail for the red's.
2. I pointed out that I think I prefer the red's over the platinums, but definitely not the solar's.
3. I even pointed out that I wear the hell out of my solar's, versus keeping them both in some case; in fact only two are DS from my yeezy collection.

I realize I may have been boasting a bit, but flexing?

Bruh, I see what you're doing here :lol: the THIRST for an inside CONNECT is STRONG :rofl:

J/K

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom