Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks off..

I DOUBT TY WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FAKES.

hes following ty & that other dude

ty didnt repost this

Last edited:
where is the dude feng located? seems to me he just has a connect and access to pairs from the factory-- my brother is big in to soccer boots-- and this dude gunt22 gets pairs of exclusive cleats plenty early... feng and his yeezys don't surprise me.

the one picture has the scooter with the crates in the background...wheretheydodatat?

Last edited:
LMAO and that's probably the third time in the last 48 hours that he has brought it up, so he ain't sitting there being quiet with concrete info in the fist place. "I told ya guys, it will either be November (adding that caveat now that October is over) or THE FIRST QUARTER (lol that is a THREE month span of a guess) of 2014..."

roll.gif
Oh so ya concrete info told you that out of the next 6 possible months, its gonna happen in one of these 4 I've listed!

RO's will release before 2016, you heard it hear first! Watch for me bein quiet on the next page in this same post hahahahahaha
Too many pages to keep up with.

I been stated back in Sept. they wouldnt release. I was told Feb 2014. I said this then. I'm saying that now. When I started seeing the posts that gator said shipments were showing up at stores thats when I reached out to my friend...he said he doesn't why they would have them and if Nike is gonna release them it would mid November to fall in line with holiday sales but as far as he knew the OG date was still in play. 

I dont post info often, but when I do, it's ignored, and I want to make sure everyone is on the same page .

I told everyone the RSVP was being revamped and exactly which release. I told LA nters about countless silent releases and I've made sure a head manager was fired from NTLA because of the shady things he did to a few NTers. 

I'm in the same boat. I have as much chance as everyone cause my friend can't get me a pair. 
Ron, miss me with the heroic "I told ya so" post 
laugh.gif
 ... All I need is an invite to the WeedRoom and it's all good bruh 
pimp.gif

Feng had the shoes shipped separately from the box? Kinda looks that way from the one pic he posted with one shoe wrapped in plastic.

Ron, the release date has been speculated sometime between October and February since we first found out about them.

All your telling us is your connect has listened to Hold My Liquor and read the rules for the Red Yeezy II contest on kanyewest.com

Gator wasn't the only one to say Chicago received pairs--Warbucks said it too. Memphis said NTNY received pairs.

Finally Nike is constantly revamping their RSVP system. This is nothing new. Their first release with the new picture was Fire Red V's I believe. Are you going to tell me they switched their RSVP process to account for the general release FR V's?

Cmon man. Some info is just too vague. I would hate for them to drop xx/13 or xx/14 and you say "told ya so"..

it's not that serious, though... some dudes will live for their e-fame... others will drop real info when the time is right. one thing is for sure-- there are very few babyj's, snuggles, and billy holyes of NT left.

I was scammed once for the Blink Yeezy 1...back in my senior year of high school...someone was selling over craigslist...price was $400...offered $375...sent me legit pics...accepted my offer and payment was sent by western union

I was so hyped that i finally got a pair of yeezys...but I knew a week later when it never showed up that i was scammed...i used to wait everyday for UPS to magically show up...man :smh:

I was so naive back then...but I learned the hard way and grew from that experience...

where is the dude feng located? seems to me he just has a connect and access to pairs from the factory-- my brother is big in to soccer boots-- and this dude gunt22 gets pairs of exclusive cleats plenty early... feng and his yeezys don't surprise me.

the one picture has the scooter with the crates in the background...wheretheydodatat?
didn't he scam proto on solars last year?

I was scammed once for the Blink Yeezy 1...back in my senior year of high school...someone was selling over craigslist...price was $400...offered $375...sent me legit pics...accepted my offer and payment was sent by western union

I was so hyped that i finally got a pair of yeezys...but I knew a week later when it never showed up that i was scammed...i used to wait everyday for UPS to magically show up...man :smh:

I was so naive back then...but I learned the hard way and grew from that experience...
western union man :lol: . Well at least u learned from that

Ron, the release date has been speculated sometime between October and February since we first found out about them.

All your telling us is your connect has listened to Hold My Liquor and read the rules for the Red Yeezy II contest on kanyewest.com

Gator wasn't the only one to say Chicago received pairs--Warbucks said it too. Memphis said NTNY received pairs.

Finally Nike is constantly revamping their RSVP system. This is nothing new. Their first release with the new picture was Fire Red V's I believe. Are you going to tell me they switched their RSVP process to account for the general release FR V's?

Cmon man. Some info is just too vague. I would hate for them to drop xx/13 or xx/14 and you say "told ya so"..
check the Bred XI thread. I was told when and how the RSVP would change. And just like I was told the changes were to the t.

No one had any info but the swoosh info from the Greek homie and everyone speculating October due to the song. I've always stood strong that the shoes wouldn't come out this year. I only stepped back when Memph said pairs were arriving. His "connect" and mine work in the same office so if he says something, it's usually 99% fact. 

I dont want e-fame...I'm just sharing info.

You guys love running the people with information away. Countless threads of JM being questioned, PO being questioned, when they have inside information. Restock information, and just cause Corks weren't on the site, NT ran KC away. This is why everyone is to themselves now a days.

ronsweedroom ronsweedroom please just ignore KTT Mark I appreciate info from someone not too hyped up to see straight and the large breasted women in your avatars

Last edited:
check the Bred XI thread. I was told when and how the RSVP would change. And just like I was told the changes were to the t.

No one had any info but the swoosh info from the Greek homie and everyone speculating October due to the song. I've always stood strong that the shoes wouldn't come out this year. I only stepped back when Memph said pairs were arriving. His "connect" and mine work in the same office so if he says something, it's usually 99% fact. 

I dont want e-fame...I'm just sharing info.

You guys love running the people with information away. Countless threads of JM being questioned, PO being questioned, when they have inside information. Restock information, and just cause Corks weren't on the site, NT ran KC away. This is why everyone is to themselves now a days.

yeah man back in the good old nt DAYS J. Maddis, BAby J was very Reliable sources.

now u barely see JM post. only in megatron thread. i do see him confirms from time to time but now every body and they momma have some sort of connect.

ohwells gotta wait until NT drop the info i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom