Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was skeptical about his claims from the start. I just didn't need to go stalk out his profile to attack him for buying fakes. He's not the brightest for buying fakes (especially considering he works at Nike) but I just imagine he probably spent a good amount on them and feels bad for buying them.

Just my take. I have nothing for or against him. Just trying to save this dude a little from the pages of flaming and more importantly IG comments calling them fakes

i understand you trying to keep this a positive thread and i appreciate everything you are doing, but honestly lighten up a bit, dude got caught and than deleted the pic. I find that pretty comical, yet he couldnt post in here about the situation. 
you don't get it. dude spends his time in other threads. he came in here to explain the picture of the employee at NTNY holding (fake?) yeezys. He also mentioned that NTNY doesn't have them.

The one mike pointed out that a regular "athlete" sales rep wouldn't be aware of stock as limited as Red Octobers. Mike wasn't taking shots.

Someone else found his IG (since it's the same as his Nt user) and put him on blast. Dude didn't come in here to show off his Yeezys. A member didn't like what he was saying about the store not having them and felt it was necessary to go to his personal IG account and try to discredit and expose him.

End of story. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come back. Tbh he is probably at work right now

Bruh, I see what you're doing here :lol: the THIRST for an inside CONNECT is STRONG :rofl:

J/K

:lol: :lol:

Props to mark for being a good sport...

1. I pretty much said I will not pay too much over retail for the red's.
2. I pointed out that I think I prefer the red's over the platinums, but definitely not the solar's.
3. I even pointed out that I wear the hell out of my solar's, versus keeping them both in some case; in fact only two are DS from my yeezy collection.

I realize I may have been boasting a bit, but flexing?

Le humblebrag... nothing wrong with it :nthat:

Man, I just want one pair. Just one. I don't even care the color way, just one freakin pair. I got burned on a trade (Tokyo's for yeezys) and got feezys with an authentics receipt. I figure something has to give. Raffle ticket bought. Here's hoping.

Man, I just want one pair. Just one. I don't even care the color way, just one freakin pair. I got burned on a trade (Tokyo's for yeezys) and got feezys with an authentics receipt. I figure something has to give. Raffle ticket bought. Here's hoping.

someone got u for tokyos :wow: did you get them back?

This thread 
roll.gif
, honestly I could see them dropping maybe on December 31st or New Years at midnight, that'll be pretty interesting, knowing Nike, the holiday season is the peak of the sales, I could see them capitalizing on this and dropping them either date. As much as I want them I know I won't even get close to getting them, hell I was struggling just to get the steel 10's on NDC 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When I and someone else stated they wouldn't release in October back in Sept, everyone called us crazy.

It's always the ones who keep their mouths shut that have the most concrete info. The ones who are always posting in here post nothing but speculation.

You dont need cliffs, you dont needs IG. They'll be released mid November or 1Q 2014. I was told Nov. cause my boy said he doesnt know why retailers got shipments...if they even have shipments.

More reds produced that first 2 colorways. Gift and a curse...be weary of the sole-ups, and other online sneaker sites selling them in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Wait, more pairs of RO's then the first 2 CW's? So my hope of obtaining a pair of RO's to trade for another pair of solars just died??

Last edited:
I can see getting tricked on fake solars, the latest ones are pretty close... But how you buy fake plats tho? They're nowhere close. Scales are horrible, no 3M mesh, toe box is turrible... etc... If he really did drop decent dough did he not at least do one legit check, since he obviously doesn't know what to look for?

And to top if all off this dude works at Nike...

:rofl:

Ok. I'm done. Feel bad for him kinda.

I can see getting tricked on fake solars, the latest ones are pretty close... But how you buy fake plats tho? They're nowhere close. Scales are horrible, no 3M mesh, toe box is turrible.

Yes I couldn't agree more. Solar fakes are actual pretty close but platinums are in another realm of fake.

I guess some dudes are just so caught up with the belief they got "a deal" they'll overlook the fact that you get what you pay for and it's not like any sellers are having trouble moving pairs for $2.2k neighborhood.

Clearly people with fake platinums don't take advantage of NikeTalk's legit check threads.

Ron, miss me with the heroic "I told ya so" post :lol: ... All I need is an invite to the WeedRoom and it's all good bruh :pimp:

LMAO and that's probably the third time in the last 48 hours that he has brought it up, so he ain't sitting there being quiet with concrete info in the fist place. "I told ya guys, it will either be November (adding that caveat now that October is over) or THE FIRST QUARTER (lol that is a THREE month span of a guess) of 2014..."

:rofl: Oh so ya concrete info told you that out of the next 6 possible months, its gonna happen in one of these 4 I've listed!

RO's will release before 2016, you heard it hear first! Watch for me bein quiet on the next page in this same post hahahahahaha

When I and someone else stated they wouldn't release in October back in Sept, everyone called us crazy.

It's always the ones who keep their mouths shut that have the most concrete info. The ones who are always posting in here post nothing but speculation.

You dont need cliffs, you dont needs IG. They'll be released mid November or 1Q 2014. I was told Nov. cause my boy said he doesnt know why retailers got shipments...if they even have shipments.

[COLOR=#red]More reds produced that first 2 colorways.[/b[/COLOR]] Gift and a curse...be weary of the sole-ups, and other online sneaker sites selling them in the next few weeks.

I wouldnt be surprised if nike released the red octobers on black friday since all they really have coming out are those weak *** oreo 5s dropping.

If there are more pairs available than the last two colorways, why is it so hard for Kanye to get a couple extra? It's just not making sense to me.

someone got u for tokyos :wow: did you get them back?
No. The address that it was delivered to was a halfway house for substance abusers and the person it went to wasn't even a resident. I didn't know this and the guy had 12k followers on ig. This was my first trade ever, and I never wanted the Tokyo's to begin with. A friend of mine who was stationed there acquired them for me with military discount. He went to the tournament at some point, but positive he didn't get them there (I can ask). This was about 10-11 months ago, but I learned. For a month after, I had a friend scope out the place on the daily, but its basically a roomming house so it could have been anyone. Sold the feezys as dressy and got 220, shredded the receipt so it couldn't hopefully happen again. Old wounds still bleed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom