Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/29/2012
Platinum Yeezy 2s > Black Yeezy 2s

and its not even close in my book

but I would like to have both

take this with a grain of salt but my homie that works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron and Wade not only got a pair but they got special Yeezy 2 like Kobe. I dont know if that means a special box or a special colorway.

I took it as Ye returning the favor cause Bron gave Ye & Jay special WTT LeBron 9s with jewelry on it when the show came to Miami

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?
OP was ahead of his time.

You right i'm an athlete on the 5th floor but working there for 5 plus years they wouldn't keep us in the dark about this. Whenever theres a huge release they always show us the shoes first hand and how they look and blah blah

Spectacular23 works for NTNY, yet rocks fake Yeezys?? :smh::smh: Check out his Instagram

Wow... Does he really have 2k followers and only follow 171, hate people like that ...also those scales look suspicious

Last edited:
Everyone's got a dude. I need a dude. Time to make Mark Parker my dude
He's my friend. He's not a connect. I dont ask him for anything, but he does send me stuff from time to time.

I've been right on a bunch of things..from the RSVP re-tooling, and other releases.

- After reading that text message, the guy obviously did not mean "rsvp tours"... he just didn't punctuate. The guy was trying to say, "eazy, who runs rsvp; also tours with kanye" which is inaccurate anyway. Easy may be on this tour, for some stops, but he's day to day the RSVP Gallery Manager. And he would know. Easy has actual connects over at the Swoosh.

- I'd take Easy's word over a NikeTown employee anyday.

- The Air Yeezy signature line is not for sneaker collectors. It's for die-hard Kanye fans and people with money. The sooner that resonates with some of you guys, the easier. Let's face it. You struck out on every Kanye related product over the last 5 years, and you think constantly putting your dreams and wishes into physical form via message board post is going to make it happen?

For the sake of actual information, how about more posts regarding actual info and less

• "I really really hope they release everywhere, I really want this sneaker."
  • "Kanye should do the right thing and make Nike release enough of these for everyone."
  • "OMG freak out I need the YEZZZZZYS!"

Sorry.

/rant

Last edited:
I don't care if your a "noob" - that is irrelevant.. But how well do you know this guy? I mean you really jumbled that info "rsvp tour"?? How could you possibly get that from RSVP Gallery? That picture is from IG. Did you actually talk to anyone or did you just screenshot someone's IG?

Being serious. Just want to know the truth behind what you were trying to say
 i talked to the dude who i screenshot on instagram. i buy alot of shoes from him and he lives like 5 min away from me. hope that helps

I'm not believing this easy guy. I mean how do we know this is the real TEXT?

I could set up a fake text with my friend right now saying when the yeezys dropping and he will say nov 2nd.

You have no proof that easy said that himself from the text. C'mon guys. A text message? Really?
 nobody said it was 100% would u rather me keep everything i hear to myself ?

keep the negativity out of this thread

negativity = no progress

To Quote Michael Stuhlbarg;

Things never go the way you expect them to. That's both the joy and frustration in life. I'm finding as I get older that I don't mind, though. It's the surprises that tickle me the most, the things you don't see coming.

Good Luck NT.

PO
Some real s*** right there!

I'm not being negative I'm just stating facts... How do we know that is the real easy? I'm not against anything, really, but I just need some good facts to back info up, not for a release, but for anything.

this is random but im curious

if the MBDTF samples actually released, and on the same day as RO

which one would u choose ? ( personally id go with the MBDTF )

not sure if this helps any of you guys in the states but I contacted a store in Paris and they confirmed that they are receiving them but have no info. on a release date.

5/29/2012
Platinum Yeezy 2s > Black Yeezy 2s

and its not even close in my book

but I would like to have both

take this with a grain of salt but my homie that works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron and Wade not only got a pair but they got special Yeezy 2 like Kobe. I dont know if that means a special box or a special colorway.

I took it as Ye returning the favor cause Bron gave Ye & Jay special WTT LeBron 9s with jewelry on it when the show came to Miami

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?
OP was ahead of his time.

except the part about the plats being better than the solars cuz that was never true & wont ever be

once/if these sport red's drop it will be

solar
red's
plats

or just solar
plats

I hope to get the red Air Yeezy 2's at or close to retail. If not, I may consider trading my DS platinums for the reds, but definitely not my solars that I have worn so many times I loss count of!

I hope to get the red Air Yeezy 2's at or close to retail. If not, I may consider trading my DS platinums for the reds, but definitely not my solars that I have worn so many times I loss count of!
humblebrag? 
grin.gif

But yea its retail or bust..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom