Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think even they can help bruh

we all know whos getting these, most of the dudes with bots then a handful of lucky dudes who get through without one.
smokin.gif
 amen.

andddd a flood of all the dudes from the JB threads suddenly decided they were with the yeezys since jump. cant wait to see 900 new posts by tomorrow night. 

that mental quote is so not true.   ive wanted solars for months and i still havent got them......id like to get the ro but i dont live in a big city or have a bot or a connect,,,,,,,,,,it sucks

so why did someone just text me in all caps why didnt i tell them the yeezys dropped at 6:30 this morning .....wtf

so why did someone just text me in all caps why didnt i tell them the yeezys dropped at 6:30 this morning .....wtf
Figured we'd have seen more screens or talk 6 hours later... my alerts have been going off but i havent noticed any changes.

Man ya'll are something else. How many pages of corny jokes will there be before some valuable info? I'm guessing 10 lol

Hopefully someone from NT is going to the opening of the Yeezus tour in Seattle this Saturday. I imagine Kanye will wear the "Red October" Yeezys on stage and maybe there's also chance he'll briefly discuss them. Given the recent interview he did with Zane Lowe and KImmel, I would think that he would have a "rant" on stage that serves as a follow up to the topics he discussed in those interviews, specifically the fashion industry and working with a company like Nike. Would be a perfect segue to discuss the "Red October".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom