Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO I thought I was a Kanye fanboy. But some of yall take the cake.

...."Before I kick off this performance, I am wearing my sneaker that I designed and for all the dorks on NT wanting to know a release date, it's coming soon! Ok now drop that beat!"

You're the same or maybe even worse.

Didn't you make a "song" about these in the first thread? LOL
roll.gif

So much ninny babying in this thread.

I'll share my strategy.

Friday I'll wake up in OK then fly to NYC, where I'll meet up with Mark, Cap'n sneakerhead, and sneakerfan1. We'll pop Molly's and get to sweatin and roll to some underground club where Mark knows the bouncer. Cap'n will hook us up in VIP thru his NFL connects, and sneaker fan will corrall the 6 finest dime pieces in the place to join us.

We'll all have pairs RSVP'd at NTNY and Mercer. 2 pairs each. So after a night of no sleep, we'll roll into the Niketowns early and grab our pairs Saturday morning. Celebratory bleezy and I hit the first flight after that to Vegas.

Meet up with j23 on the strip and go grab our nikeLV RSVP's. Have a few celebratory glasses of scotch with my boi and leave him to his party. I'll bounce back to my penthouse suite to do some EXTREMELY high quality yack in my suite (since I partied all night in NYC and now some jet lag is also kicking in and I can't miss the tweet) while waiting on the second NTLV RSVP for unsold pairs to go live, then grab one in my name and also one in each of my new friends, Sukison and Destani, names. Will give them their 3 hour fee, take a nap in my lush suite, covered in red Octobers, and end the night at the Love is Beautiful Fest with a group of barely twenty something HARD 10's covered in GITD body paint.

Basically, another day in the life of your average NTer.

you can play this as background music for the night

people really toss money at the thought of yeezys it's incredible. people act like they just love the shoe but there are plenty other expensive sneakers to burn money on

Last edited:
Still haven't worn either of my size 12's. I can't bring myself to wear them knowing that I'll be losing $600-1,200 just by taking a few steps.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were. large corporations like to throw their weight around , they'll rip his contract up like it ain't s**t

right. and turn around and sign wale.

or maybe he gets backing from someone else and leaves.

either way their relationship seems far from harmonious.

I think it'll be really hard for Nike to get another non-athlete to design a new shoe without it just feeling like another celebrity endorsement. Would love to see a 2015 Yeezy 3 with auto lace tho. But I know, I know, Mags are rumored to drop then... :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom