Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you've heard Kanye's rants before. There is no way it'll be about sneakers. If he mentions them it'll be just that (a mention).

I can't even see a rant coming though tbh. WTT Tour was rant-less, GITD Tour was mostly rant-less. It's all business for this guy. His focus will be wow-ing everyone with a performance of hit after hit and a showcase of what the visual effects DONDA's been crafting.

^ I agree. I went to the WTT TOUR in NYC 2 years ago, was a great show. He wore the solars, did not even mention them.

I will be going this year to the tour at NYC 11/24. Just felt like saying that lol.

Anyways, I think he will wear them on every show. He could change shoes mid performance... But hey I wouldn't be surprised if the Red Octobers will be on his feet every night.

There is a YEEZUS Tour thread, hope to see some pics of him wearing them (if he does) Saturday, hopefully in better lighting than Governers Ball.

Nah, you've heard Kanye's rants before. There is no way it'll be about sneakers. If he mentions them it'll be just that (a mention).

I can't even see a rant coming though tbh. WTT Tour was rant-less, GITD Tour was mostly rant-less. It's all business for this guy. His focus will be wow-ing everyone with a performance of hit after hit and a showcase of what the visual effects DONDA's been crafting.

That's a really good point. When Jay-Z was performing at last year's SXSW and wearing the Solar Red pair, he just mentioned he was wearing them and nothing more. Could be like that. Also, I think most of the long rants I've seen on YouTube from Kanye or at least heard about, have all been at smaller venues, but we'll see, though.

Last edited:
There's more speculation in this thread than a JFK assassination website :lol: some of y'all just need to let it go already.

he will of course wear them throughout the tour as part of his performance outfit, let's not state the obvious. ni***as should be in here discussing pinky and the brain style schemes on how to cop

Last edited:
That's a really good point. When Jay-Z was performing at last year's SXSW and wearing the Solar Red pair, he just mentioned he was wearing them and nothing more. Could be like that. Also, I think most of the long rants I've seen on YouTube from Kanye or at least heard about, have all been at smaller venues, but we'll see, though.
Exactly, probably one of his most revealing "rants" to date was at Revel (12/2012) in Atlantic City. It's a very small venue. It was not a part of a tour. Just the last night of a weekend's worth of performance.

With that being said I'm very excited for the tour since May 2008 GITD tour I believe this will be my 13th (Boston) and 14th (MSG) times seeing him live. Obviously the dude puts on a good show.

I expect him to wear them every night of every date.

Mart, I think most people have already started thinking about how they plan to buy them. If you're expecting everyone to share their strategy in here then you're nuts man. Its just not going to happen lol

Kanye knows about the hype for this shoe. He won't say a word about them but will wear straps around his pants so everyone can see them like at Govenors Ball lol

Mart, I think most people have already started thinking about how they plan to buy them. If you're expecting everyone to share their strategy in here then you're nuts man. Its just not going to happen lol

There wasn't many options last time. The only thing that is still hidden is the infamous "Bill Bellamy" website...lmao.

Saw this just now for whoever is interested. I doubt they'll release this month. My guess is valentines day but we'll see.

http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2013/10/14/special-delivery/

:rofl: does anyone take time out anymore to just skim through the last few pages

I wondered that myself, anytime I come to a new thread for the first time I always lurk around a bit before posting. Just wait though, by the end of the week someone will post another pic and be like "hey y'all see Kim posted these? Think they're hers?"

Won't lie, these look tough in red. Man I hope they have some release date. Even if I gotta go resale I think these will be mine if they get a release date.

I'll share my strategy.

Friday I'll wake up in OK then fly to NYC, where I'll meet up with Mark, Cap'n sneakerhead, and sneakerfan1. We'll pop Molly's and get to sweatin and roll to some underground club where Mark knows the bouncer. Cap'n will hook us up in VIP thru his NFL connects, and sneaker fan will corrall the 6 finest dime pieces in the place to join us.

We'll all have pairs RSVP'd at NTNY and Mercer. 2 pairs each. So after a night of no sleep, we'll roll into the Niketowns early and grab our pairs Saturday morning. Celebratory bleezy and I hit the first flight after that to Vegas.

Meet up with j23 on the strip and go grab our nikeLV RSVP's. Have a few celebratory glasses of scotch with my boi and leave him to his party. I'll bounce back to my penthouse suite to do some EXTREMELY high quality yack in my suite (since I partied all night in NYC and now some jet lag is also kicking in and I can't miss the tweet) while waiting on the second NTLV RSVP for unsold pairs to go live, then grab one in my name and also one in each of my new friends, Sukison and Destani, names. Will give them their 3 hour fee, take a nap in my lush suite, covered in red Octobers, and end the night at the Love is Beautiful Fest with a group of barely twenty something HARD 10's covered in GITD body paint.

Basically, another day in the life of your average NTer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom