Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead... :lol:

900x900px-LL-c02b5428_image.jpeg

Last edited:
There will be no GR stop kidding yourselves. These will be hard to get. Only a small percentile of us regular folks will get them while all the sneaker celebs will get free pairs. Meanwhile we gotta go fight raffles for the little bit of pairs that do go into circulation or pay a mortgage for em.

why is there a discussion about how limited these will be? wasn't there a pic that clearly showed that these will be numbered and there will be 2,000 made?

This thread is pure comedy. Since everyone else is making baseless proclamations.... I think that the Red Octobers will actually be blue. Book it

The ones who want things in life get them by believing... its a mental thing man, you guys may think its stupid but believe me when I tell you it is not.

The ones who want things in life get them by believing... its a mental thing man, you guys may think its stupid but believe me when I tell you it is not.

we all understand what you mean, this works with general things such as, "I want to be financially stable" or I want to have a nice crib nice car ect down the line, not so much for "I want the most hyped up sneakers of all time on release date for retail". you see the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom