Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 19th would be tough. Pretty much the shoes would have to ship out today from Memphis. Nike's not going overnight them. I still think these never come out and made for the Kanye and friends for his tour like JT.
It has been confirmed by Nike's PR director (Heidi Burgett) that the Red Octobers are releasing this year.    The 10/26 RD  has been rumored but not yet confirmed.

And those are definitely her's, you can tell by how much room is left in the box. Small sizes already have a smaller box and those still have space around them. (I.E. Kim's 6.5)

It's his wife, let's not over think this.

well.....if i dont contribute to this thread,   please   tell me how someone posting   "ooooh yesssss"  a few posts back is a contribution to this thread?

roll.gif

AKA COMMON SENSE
I say there's a strong possibility they are hers. But let's just state some facts:

1)Kicksonfire speculated they were hers. 2)Nothing else is in the picture that you can compare the size too. 3)Kim is not Kanye's wife- she just divorced Humpfries in June (despite Jimmy Kimmel saying "wife" twice.

And this can be viewed either way 4) her wording "special delivery"... She wants to interrupt his rehearsal but at the same time doesn't. She has posted pics of her wearing Yeezys on IG before. I believe the subtitle was "his and hers".. Special delivery makes me believe this is the final product for his tour.

She could either be excited to show him what Nike sent her... Or excited to show him what nike delivered him. I'm not totally convinced they're Kanye's size nor am I totally convinced they're Kim's size. Sample shoe box containing "sample" Red Yeezy's and that is all it has in the picture (other than the red carrying sack)

(6/13/2012)

(10/13/2013)

[EDIT] we know Kanye has at least one pair as shown at SNL and Governors Ball. I would think Virgil would have his pair by now since he did help create it. His initials are in the first pair (Kim's obviously aren't).

Last edited:
Ok if you're going that route then Nike is sending him another sample pair that looks like the sample pair he already has but not his size? LOL dude relax.

^you are thinking WAY too hard bro, lmao. I almost got a headache reading that post. she's Kanyes bm why would she not get her own pair in her size

Ok if you're going that route then Nike is sending him another sample pair that looks like the sample pair he already has but not his size? LOL dude relax.
No I'm relaxed and I agree it would be weird but we can't jump to conclusions that the pair she posted is a GS pair. That's all

^you are thinking WAY too hard bro, lmao. I almost got a headache reading that post. she's Kanyes bm why would she not get her own pair in her size
She would. But would she before someone who helped designed the pair? We know Virgil isn't very quiet on twitter / IG. I'd figure he'd have a pair before her

well since we just saw Kim receive her pair I guess you figured wrong.

and yes, we can pretty much jump to conclusions that it's a GS pair. that doesn't at all mean that GS pairs will release to the public. but like everybody else said you can tell just by how the shoe looks that it's not a mens size

wanted to check this thread for release info after the Kim K pics... i personally think these wont be released to the public

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to take a nice hd picture, of my solar yeezys where they glow in normal light and can still seee the shoe? I know it has something to do with long exposure times etc.

Thanks

looking again (i could be overlooking now)

but could the top be his sz 12 & the bottom her sz 6.5 :nerd:

aka "his n hers"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom