Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you take speculating to a new level.
sick.gif
dudes in here guessing like its the breaking bad thread with wild assumptions and theories. next thing you know we are going to get a calendar pool started

my bet is 10/31

gr is fine by me too.   i thought that because because ye now has a little girl, maybe hed consider producing a gs size of future releases.

Last edited:
the only thing i hope is that these have a set date. i dont care about a set time, just a date. i dont care if theyre this month or even this year. if they come out then theyll come out. i dont need double or triples, just 1 pair.... 

Wow , that chick is sooo thirsty for attention.... Look what i got and you dont. I just want everybody to see its me. Im so famous for nothing but have to be relevent and rub it into everybodies face that im better than you because i have kanyes shoes first. Look what i got guys, you can feel free to envy me, please dont forget about me. Im gonna wear my new RO and ride around in my bentley.

Wow , that chick is sooo thirsty for attention.... Look what i got and you dont. I just want everybody to see its me. Im so famous for nothing but have to be relevent and rub it into everybodies face that im better than you because i have kanyes shoes first. Look what i got guys, you can feel free to envy me, please dont forget about me. Im gonna wear my new RO and ride around in my bentley.

whole pound of sand in your vag fam

anything red is Red October around "sneakerheads" now, crayola gonna rename the red crayon to Red October. it is now a two word color

Last edited:

whole pound of sand in your vag fam

lmao...he is one of those types to leave a rude comment on her instagram page...

The feels in this thread are off the cheesestick :rofl:

Everyone in here needs this daily

Anyways well looks like the rep sites had it 98% accurate. with these new pics they'll have the platinum flawless perfects in no time :lol: >D

Last edited:
I posted last week that A-Trak got his. Expect to see more pictures, now that Kim's posted her pair. Yes, they are her pair.

Last edited:
I was half expecting to come in here and see kim's pic with gatorviking two posts down calling fake/hax

still holding out hope that seeing as all you guys got an NDC release that these might be an NDC Europe only release. Or at least more available over this side of the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom