Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be a fair amount to add with a pair of tan yeezy sz10  ds for a pair of solars 10.5 ds.?

i have the tans.

what would be a fair amount to add with a pair of tan yeezy sz10  ds for a pair of solars 10.5 ds.?

i have the tans.
i think it all depends on how much the person you are trading with values his solars.. can be anywhere from 500-1000

my wife brought up an interesting point last night...

she asked if I would sell my plats for $1500+, then get a pair of AAA replicas to display (knowing I had a real pair before) and use the money to take our family on a trip, and post pics of the trip around the display...

I actually had to think for a moment...

she asked if I would sell my plats for $1500+, then get a pair of AAA replicas to display (knowing I had a real pair before) and use the money to take our family on a trip, and post pics of the trip around the display...

Anytime i sold shoes for a one time monetary expense, i regretted it

Lol your wife is a realest. I was able to get the solars when they first dropped but I couldnt hold onto a shoe, as much as I liked it, when people where paying $2500 for it. As your wife put it, that money can do so many other things..

All in prespective though, I could sell my whole collection do some nice things but that aint happening

Lol your wife is a realest. I was able to get the solars when they first dropped but I couldnt hold onto a shoe, as much as I liked it, when people where paying $2500 for it. As your wife put it, that money can do so many other things..

All in prespective though, I could sell my whole collection do some nice things but that aint happening
And then.. there is the prespective that shoes are just shoes, do you really need your whole collection?  however big it is.

Anytime i sold shoes for a one time monetary expense, i regretted it

that was my response...

I sold my tan yeezy 1s back in the day and it paid for my trip to the NBA Finals... I got to go watch game one Lakers/Celtics. The trip was great, but every time I see a pair on WDYWT or instagram I kick myself for not just pulling from my checking account as the money was never really an issue. Yes I traded tan yeezys for an unforgettable trip, but in reality I could have just paid out of pocket. :rolleyes

Ill post pics when I get them. Some other guy said he wanted them too so I dunno. I saw them first and am willing to pay his Paypal fee

Ha I enjoyed the hunt, hated clicking the submit button on paypal. (oh and selling like 30+ pairs of kicks)
clicking the submit will be the easy part for me.. to many shady cats out here,  its not easy picking up a legit pair for a resonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom