Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should focus on learning the English language and proper writing mechanics... not yeezys

How about you suck ya mom.
Hypebeasts always gettin all sensitive on typin .
Here for the yeezys

oh the irony...

oh yeah, and since you probably won't get it (too high level thinking for you)... in your statement about 'hypebeasts gettin all sensitive" you resorted to name calling with "how about you suck ya mom", which logically deduces that you sir are the hypebeast who is sensitive... like I said before, focus on your education instead of a pair of shoes

H
I think its DOPE that son is HONEST. He realizes even HIS fame (how little of it he has is up for debate) probably wont land him these and he's willing to camp out for em. I'd like to see him do so, lol...

Sidenote, Rap skills aside, I've heard the he was big sneakerhead in the ATL, even running a boutique at one point prior to his "rap" career taking off...

Sidenote #2: Females Welcome CRANKS, I don't care what nobody say!![/quote

He is in the galaxy foamposite camp out video in ATL. It's before all gold everything.

I think its DOPE that son is HONEST. He realizes even HIS fame (how little of it he has is up for debate) probably wont land him these and he's willing to camp out for em. I'd like to see him do so, lol...

Sidenote, Rap skills aside, I've heard the he was big sneakerhead in the ATL, even running a boutique at one point prior to his "rap" career taking off...

Sidenote #2: Females Welcome CRANKS, I don't care what nobody say!!
He doesn't need to camp for sneakers anymore. Nike and Jordan send him exclusive releases ahead of time now. His camping days are over.

Also to the person that said fame can't secure you a pair. Wrong. Everyone and their mother got an early release pair of the Solars / Plats before they came out for months on end. Every day a blog was posting someone new rocking those gifts.

Last edited:

Sidenote #2: Females Welcome CRANKS, I don't care what nobody say!!

Trinidad used to work in the footlocker in the underground and hung around lil 5 a lot. He's got connect with some of the dudes at WISH too....he's a beast of hype descent

I
if you had direct deposit you could overdraft and your bank wouldn't charge you knowing you had another check coming
t

It isn't worth it..... I'm just gonna have to wait til I build up more then 100. I'm sure they will be around. I got two baby kittens vet bills to pay.
Thanks for looking out Johnny and nat. Much appreciated.

LMAO I was kidding. Animals are family around my way. Nurse those little bastards back to health. Good luck at the vet Ziggy. I'm sure whatever is, everything will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom