Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any predictions on a price jump on the solar/plats when these red joints drop? 

look like now is the time to cop a pair
sick.gif

any predictions on a price jump on the solar/plats when these red joints drop? 

look like now is the time to cop a pair
sick.gif
Price jump, why would there be a price jump? It not even confirmed the red one will come out

Last edited:
Price jump, why would there be a price jump? It not even confirmed the red one will come out
The hype alone will make current colorways increase in price.. Imagine if this releases.. Everyone will want the OG two and the demand will drive it up.

The hype alone will make current colorways increase in price.. Imagine if this releases.. Everyone will want the OG two and the demand will drive it up.
I really don't see the shoe rising because of a new colorway releasing most people who follow hypes would want the newest release and not that many people can afford/willing to pay to have all 3 colorways cause I don't now that many people willing to drop like 7k on 3 pairs of shoes.

Last edited:
Nah, the problem with your theory is that the release of Y2's made the price of Y1's double...

A new color way will make the first 2 jump a bit.

cars maybe, I think ur exaggerating on the homes part though, unless we're talkin about some run down abandoned houses that need much renovating
people will give up their apartments and move in with a friend, just so they have that extra cash for yeezy's. i remember people talking about hypebeasts going all out when the 2's dropped, thirst was real.

i agree. currently Plats are going for 1400-1500 if DS and Solars are going for 2000-2100

if you dont have a pair, i strongly suggest you track down a pair if you want them. because when the Red ones drop, youll be lucky to get worn Plats for 1700

i agree. currently Plats are going for 1400-1500 if DS and Solars are going for 2000-2100

if you dont have a pair, i strongly suggest you track down a pair if you want them. because when the Red ones drop, youll be lucky to get worn Plats for 1700

Yep. Once the Yeezy hype goes into full effect again, thirst levels will shoot through the roof for all colorways.

Yep. Once the Yeezy hype goes into full effect again, thirst levels will shoot through the roof for all colorways.

:evil:

I was able to find the money for the yeezys.....ill have it deposited by today...I'm so freaking excited! Omg.

Congrats Zig! I remember you got the fakes that broke down fairly quickly, but still were a good replica. Maybe you can do a comparison of the two when you get the legit pair in? I think that would be helpful. I hope the kittens went to a good home :wink:

:lol:

Congrats Zig! I remember you got the fakes that broke down fairly quickly, but still were a good replica. Maybe you can do a comparison of the two when you get the legit pair in? I think that would be helpful. I hope the kittens went to a good home :wink:

:lol:

Yeah. I'm just waiting for the guys paypal invoice. I'm giving him an extra 15 for the back and forth. Will be off tonight

Yeah I'm excited..I hope the guy gets back to me....it's let's do it to it 123 or something. I hope he hasn't sold them already...can anyone rep for this guy? Double plats are great. I wish I had double plats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom