Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha I enjoyed the hunt, hated clicking the submit button on paypal. (oh and selling like 30+ pairs of kicks)

yeah its tough at first but i can honestly say i dont miss any of the shoes i sold to get my Platinums. half of them i dont even remember selling to get them. and two of the shoes ended up retroing again this year (white cement 3s and white/red air max 1s)

Ha I enjoyed the hunt, hated clicking the submit button on paypal. (oh and selling like 30+ pairs of kicks)

yeah its tough at first but i can honestly say i dont miss any of the shoes i sold to get my Platinums. half of them i dont even remember selling to get them. and two of the shoes ended up retroing again this year (white cement 3s and white/red air max 1s)

I sold my LeBron 8 pre heat to get my pair of Solars...miss them dearly but I took that opportunity and ran with it lol

I agree 100%. I sold so many doubled up crappy quality jordan retros. I kept thinking that I needed to double up a most of them when in reality I really shouldn't have even picked up one. Most were garbage and I don't regret selling anything except some of the OG roshe's. (which I re-purcahsed from UO a few weeks back)

I'm getting Solars in my size 8 from a guy on here...I'm happy happy happy.

Congrats :nthat:

I would never trade my Solars for the all red. It's just like when people were hoping they could trade corks for em. I just don't see anyone doing that

I would never trade my Solars for the all red. It's just like when people were hoping they could trade corks for em. I just don't see anyone doing that

I would add the plats to that too. Plats >>>>>> reds. The plats are a true beauty and the value will go through the roof on the plats and Solars. They are the superior looking shoe over the reds.

If this were true it would be hilarious, succezz sells nothing at retail.  They sold both yeezy colorways for $1000-$1500 when they were released.
they did an auction smh, i dont know how nike approved of that one. With that said 1000-1500 is not too bad for yeezy 2's, u could have easily flipped solars and gotten an extra G

If this were true it would be hilarious, succezz sells nothing at retail.  They sold both yeezy colorways for $1000-$1500 when they were released.
they did an auction smh, i dont know how nike approved of that one. With that said 1000-1500 is not too bad for yeezy 2's, u could have easily flipped solars and gotten an extra G
Yea, I know all about their "auctions". There was no point spending that much back then unless you just wanted them really really bad but to cop them at that price just to flip was a bit much without knowing which direction prices were going to go.

If they do get the red joints its safe to assume their "auction" prices are going to be closer to $2000 this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom