Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know around what time the reds will release

Apparently the release will be hunger games fashion, with fighting to the death to purchase a pair. Once they start calling tributes to join the games more information will be released. That is what I get when I read post in here, lol.

There is no information on them at all seriously.

anyone know around what time the reds will release

Apparently the release will be hunger games fashion, with fighting to the death to purchase a pair. Once they start calling tributes to join the games more information will be released. That is what I get when I read post in here, lol.

There is no information on them at all seriously.

Not true...it will be a hypebeast fashion vogue dance off mixed with a fight to the death...winner pays over retail lol

Why are you guys blowing up the "secret" information some users on here wont tell everyone. The cat is out the bag. Lol

So you paid through PayPal and now you're waiting for a reply?

Hope u got a invoice with full details. Cause he told another NTer western union only.

Nonetheless, GL!

Yea, I know all about their "auctions". There was no point spending that much back then unless you just wanted them really really bad but to cop them at that price just to flip was a bit much without knowing which direction prices were going to go.

If they do get the red joints its safe to assume their "auction" prices are going to be closer to $2000 this time around.
y do u quote "auction". is it something else?

No. I offered him 1565 and to pay his Paypal fees...he said yeah I will make an agreement. You need to agree to terms of no chargebacks, sign for shoe and it he will send the shoes in 3 days to clear his accountSo I'm waiting for the invoice today cause my bank check cleares yesterday which I told him....then someone offers him 1725 and he tells me and I say well ill give you 1850.....just invoice me.......nothing. Nothing.

Last edited:
I would never do it western union. I'm only going thru paypal.....I think it's odd he doesn't respond to me....he's clearly aware I want the item and not playing around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom