Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a fake and have a real pair. I wasn't trying to pass the fake off as real. I got the fake because I'd rather put that 3k towards something I really need like a breast reduction or an electric wheelchair. I will save up in time again and try to get an authentic pair when I can, however just because I had a fake doesn't mean I disrespect the sneaker game...I just liked the design of the shoe and there's no shame in that.

That quote was taken from another thread...

Here are my .02... Not that you care or you should care about my opinion but at the end of the day you put your business out there on a public forum and I'm just trying to offer some advice...

Unless you already did the highlighted and bolded part of that quote then... I think you are simply being blinded by these shoes... blinded to a point where you are not thinking clearly and might have to re-evaluate.... you keep flip flopping about the purchase... I think it might sere you best to stop and think about it for a while...

that pair on ebay is beat and overpriced...

QUALITY of life will FOREVER be > than a pair of yeezy's

I'm no life coach but like I said I'm just trying to offer some friendly advice. At the end of the day do what makes you happy... just my .02

Last edited:
I have real plats too...I bought fake Solars and they fell apart. Not a big deal to me. I just like the shoe itself...I'm not trying to stunt them.resale prices are just out of sight, the more I try on this shoe....it's starting to lose its appeal. I have never seen sellers be shady w the shoe

Are ppl gonna pay like 3500 for these....I'm talking everyday ppl?...

So i come in the thread and all i see is people talking about they buying fake yeezy. *slams door on way out

well then dont be a loser and buy fakes i mean.... seriously you cant like the silhouette that much if your willing to buy a fake that barely resembles the actually product which means ultimately your just a twank 
Okay I don't support buying fake but you don't have to call them loser. Not everybody is as fortunate as you are or don't want to pay 2g's on a pair of shoes okay? You're worse than the people who buy fakes...

best move you'll make. I sold off my triplets of solars for 6k. Dont care or regret the sale.
WOW, that's a lot!! Regardless, how can you turn that down?? Definitely more to life than shoes. I know I'd probably presonally wrap them if someone paid me that much

THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST CAMP OUT VID I'VE EVER SEEN.
I felt bad for the kid in the tent; something was really off about him, like he was borderline mentally handicap. I'm surprised his father would have him out there camping for a week. At least the people around him appeared nice and weren't picking on the poor kid. Hopefully they didn't cut in front of him in line.

i agree. currently Plats are going for 1400-1500 if DS and Solars are going for 2000-2100

if you dont have a pair, i strongly suggest you track down a pair if you want them. because when the Red ones drop, youll be lucky to get worn Plats for 1700
shooting to cop both colorways by the end of summer. Plan to post some HD on feet shots as well

then sell em for like 1500  lol
Sorry brotha....I rock my kicks....
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. currently Plats are going for 1400-1500 if DS and Solars are going for 2000-2100

if you dont have a pair, i strongly suggest you track down a pair if you want them. because when the Red ones drop, youll be lucky to get worn Plats for 1700
where u seeing plats for 1400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom